4.64 / 5 based on 256 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
- "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
- "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
- "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
- "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
- "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Once you start reading these books you can't put them down! I read through the whole series within a few days and they were all amazing!
Very good books. although the first one was very difficult to get into. i could do without all of the sexual violence and crimes however.
I could not put the books down! I read them so fast too because they are really interesting. I would definitely recommend reading them!
If you can get past the verbose, crime - novel language style of writing, you will not be disappointed. These books are excellent!
I read all three of these books in 5 days. Couldn't put them down. Great reads!! I still thank my boyfriend for introducing me..
I love this series and had the best time reading it. Highly recommend this series. I wish the author had seen his own success.
Loved the first and third book. the second was alright, a little dry in comparison. I can't wait to read the latest release!
Great series, the movie really did not do it any justice. It may sound odd but I also like the size of the paperback book.
One of my all-time favorite series. Stieg Larsson was an absolute genius and there's not much more to say other than that.
This trilogy was so great I was finished in just a couple weeks. I was sucked in to book one, and therefore books 2 & 3.
Q & A
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
What is this about?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos