BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Danielle B.
New Milford, CT
Could not get into the first book. My friend told me I needed to get through the first 200 pages or so and then it would get good. Did not have the patience.
Jessica C.
One of my all time favorite book series. Beautifully translated. Complex and well developed characters and a story line that is rich with culture and thrills.
Ben S.
Riverton, UT
Though gruesome at times, the Millenium series is captivating. I couldn't put them down. The main character, Lisbet Salander, is interesting and intriguing.
regina l.
Easley, SC
I loved the books very much and couldn't put them down. The foreign version of the movies are my favorite, I think they are darker then the American remake.
Jackie C.
I loved this series! It was so engaging that I lost a lot of sleep reading way into the night sometimes until dawn. I definite read for all thriller lovers!
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
A violent, yet mesmerizing world. The stories real power is in its great attention to details, and its originality, you have not read this storyline before.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
Solid meh on my book radar. Just didn't do it for me. I think the books themselves were well written but they won't be in my book collection for much longer.
Anna H.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I loved this trilogy! I could not stop reading it! I finished all three book in 2 weeks! Its a real page turner with a plot that draws you in completely.
Julie S.
Mount Enterprise, TX
Fantastic series!! I love her transformation as she heals and matures! I wish Mr. Larson had not left us so early, I would love to read more from him.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I loved this series! They are written in great detail without being too drawn out. Definitely want to read them again. Lots of plot twists and deep topics.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.