BY STIEG LARSSON #70 in Books

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Danielle B.
New Milford, CT
Could not get into the first book. My friend told me I needed to get through the first 200 pages or so and then it would get good. Did not have the patience.
brigitte m.
One of the best thrillers I've ever read. Great story, great characters, very intelligent and thoughtful. Writing is nothing special but it doesn't need to be.
Cassie P.
I read the first book and loved it. I just couldn't get into the second one early enough to make it through the book. My mom enjoyed the last two books though.
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
This a good series. All are kind of slow to start but once the ball gets rolling, you're not going to want to put them down. One of my favorite series now.
Jessica C.
One of my all time favorite book series. Beautifully translated. Complex and well developed characters and a story line that is rich with culture and thrills.
Ben S.
Riverton, UT
Though gruesome at times, the Millenium series is captivating. I couldn't put them down. The main character, Lisbet Salander, is interesting and intriguing.
Jackie C.
I loved this series! It was so engaging that I lost a lot of sleep reading way into the night sometimes until dawn. I definite read for all thriller lovers!
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
A violent, yet mesmerizing world. The stories real power is in its great attention to details, and its originality, you have not read this storyline before.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
Solid meh on my book radar. Just didn't do it for me. I think the books themselves were well written but they won't be in my book collection for much longer.
regina l.
Easley, SC
I loved the books very much and couldn't put them down. The foreign version of the movies are my favorite, I think they are darker then the American remake.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.