BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Karri C.
Fisher, IL
The first book started slow, but when the action started, I was hooked. I loved the twists and turns in these three books. Once I started reading one, I couldn't put it down.
Wendy E.
Glendale, CA
Fantastic page turners! Movies are good but the books are so much better! Fast paced edge of your seat suspenseful books. Each one is better than the last. A must read.
whitney h.
Im only on page 24 of this book very slow...I don't even remember anything I read. Ive gotta keep reading though and cant just not read it. Ive heard it gets better.
Randi L.
Price, UT
I have to admit that I was not super excited about the first book. But two and three were so so so good! I fell in love with the characters and the story of Lisbeth!
Kira J.
Brookfield, WI
These books tend to start off slow but once they get going they are hard to put down. They tend to have a lot of character/story building in the first 100 pages.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Hands down the best series I've ever read. Once you read the girl with the dragon tattoo you'll be hooked. The movie doesn't even come close to doing it justice
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I was surprised how good theses stories were. They were intense enough for you to want to keep reading and to find out what happens to the two main characters.
Cassie P.
I read the first book and loved it. I just couldn't get into the second one early enough to make it through the book. My mom enjoyed the last two books though.
brigitte m.
One of the best thrillers I've ever read. Great story, great characters, very intelligent and thoughtful. Writing is nothing special but it doesn't need to be.
Melissa B.
Oneida , NY
This a good series. All are kind of slow to start but once the ball gets rolling, you're not going to want to put them down. One of my favorite series now.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.