BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Why should I read this book?1 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
One of the best series I've ever read. It's definitely not a light read. You have to pay attention, think, and remember the various characters, but I couldn't put it down.
Parkker B.
Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it. The attention to detail is superb, and the main character is constantly developing.
Emily J.
These are great books. I love all the characters and the books are very well written. I am so happy that the stories will be continuing even though the author has left us
Kelley C.
Windsor, Ca
I read the entire trilogy and enjoyed them all. It dragged a bit in some places; but got there in the end. It was great for out at the pool, no brainer, easy to read.
Jocelyn F.
Hudson, NH
I loved this series! I was hooked right from the start and thought it was fascinating to learn about Sweden. Some of the sexual violence was almost hard to read but I understand why the author thought it was necessary.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I hated reading these books. They were so hard to read and I didn't know what they were talking about half the time. I stopped reading halfway through the third book.
Monika G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Great trilogy. I read them all in one week. First book was definitely the best. It's got romance, fast action and keeps the reader in suspense. Highly recommend it.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
These books are exciting and great. The main flaw I see is that the first 50 pages or so of the first book is so difficult to get through. After that ... wonderful!
Nora W.
Lewis Center, OH
This was everything you could imagine in one book - mystery, corporate scandal, exotic, etc. I couldn't put it down! Great series - just wish we could read more.
Melissa H.
Southaven , ms
This series was so interesting! It was oringinal and dark and everything I could want in a book. Sad that Larsson passed away, I could have read his books forever.
I even got my boss hooked!
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Ravinder K.
Why should I read this book?