BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Jocelyn F.
Hudson, NH
I loved this series! I was hooked right from the start and thought it was fascinating to learn about Sweden. Some of the sexual violence was almost hard to read but I understand why the author thought it was necessary.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
These books are exciting and great. The main flaw I see is that the first 50 pages or so of the first book is so difficult to get through. After that ... wonderful!
Monika G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Great trilogy. I read them all in one week. First book was definitely the best. It's got romance, fast action and keeps the reader in suspense. Highly recommend it.
Nora W.
Lewis Center, OH
This was everything you could imagine in one book - mystery, corporate scandal, exotic, etc. I couldn't put it down! Great series - just wish we could read more.
Melissa H.
Southaven , ms
This series was so interesting! It was oringinal and dark and everything I could want in a book. Sad that Larsson passed away, I could have read his books forever.
I even got my boss hooked!
Stacie P.
Depew, NY
I love to read and I almost never leave a book unfinished. I did with this book I read the first 100 pages and couldn't stay awake. I was waiting for something to happen. It didn't
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I WAS IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES. I HAD A ROUGH START - THE FIRST 80 PAGES WAS JUST INFO ABOUT FINANCIAL THINGS AND PEOPLE. BUT ONCE I MADE IT THROUGH THAT, I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!
Tara F.
Tuckahoe, NY
Pageturners, all, if you can cut through some of the language. The fact that the author passed mid-series is evident, but nonetheless these are great reads, if not great literature.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I really liked this trilogy, which surprised me. It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books. Great series with lots of twists.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
I was really happy that this series lived up to the hype. I'm glad they kept it at 3 books, any more would have taken away from the storyline. Kept me interested and intrigued.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.