BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Jayne K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
These books are just fabulous. The characters are complex and the plot is incredibly captivating and involved. There's action, mystery, intrigue, and so much suspense!!!!
I've missed my stop on the subway because I was so deep into these books!
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
The third book was forever long. It ended up being worth it, but it was really long. The first book was slow to start with WAY too much detail in the financial aspects of the start of the issue. Second book was a quick read. I liked the series!
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
I literally read all of these in a matter of days. I enjoyed these very much. I checked them out from the library. It has a great plot with tons of twists and turns. The characters are absolutely amazing. I could reread and reread this series.
Dyana V.
These are a great read! Exciting and thrilling! If you are not a fan of graphic violence, this might not be one for you, but it's not so much that you can't finish reading.
Talitha M.
Excellent series of books. Keeps you guessing to the end, draws you in and keeps your interest. The main characters are not your typical heros and heroines, which I liked.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
One of the best series I've ever read. It's definitely not a light read. You have to pay attention, think, and remember the various characters, but I couldn't put it down.
Kelley C.
Windsor, Ca
I read the entire trilogy and enjoyed them all. It dragged a bit in some places; but got there in the end. It was great for out at the pool, no brainer, easy to read.
Emily J.
These are great books. I love all the characters and the books are very well written. I am so happy that the stories will be continuing even though the author has left us
Parkker B.
Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it. The attention to detail is superb, and the main character is constantly developing.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I hated reading these books. They were so hard to read and I didn't know what they were talking about half the time. I stopped reading halfway through the third book.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.