BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
These books blew my mind every single time. As an aspiring journalist, I loved the researching that they did in the book and how they got the stories out. It was so great and definitely worth the read.
Sasha L.
I enjoyed reading this series. It was a bit dark and did have a lot of violence at times, which was more of a gloss over as I'm reading kind of way. But I loved the third book which was pure wish fulfillment for me of just kicking butt. I liked getting to know Lisbeth and Berger.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
The first 2 were a little hard to get into, but once they really get going they are almost impossible to put down. For someone who typically reads romance, they were a great change of pace.
Jessica B.
Richmond, VA
Loved this series! The first one was my favorite as with most series but the second and third one were great as well. I'm not so sure someone would enjoy them if they did not enjoy thrillers.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
These books were extremely well-written and so suspenseful! I fell in love with the characters and could not put them down. They were action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
Many assume that mysteries or other genre work can't be great literature. That just isn't true and this series is one that proves that. The first one is the better of the three. Character development and suspense builds and builds and pulls you through.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These books are fantastic!! The first one takes about 150 pages to get into. Once you get going, you can't stop. The writing is just fabulous. These are some meaty books but worth it!
Jessica E.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I loved everything about these books! They were full of thrill, controversy, and suspense! They are not the most easy read out there, but worth the time it takes to get through them.
Amanda C.
Arlington, VA
This is a great series--page turning, intriguing plot with great side stories! I bought these in book form versus on my nook, so that every few years I could read them again. Must buy!
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
I literally read all of these in a matter of days. I enjoyed these very much. I checked them out from the library. It has a great plot with tons of twists and turns. The characters are absolutely amazing. I could reread and reread this series.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.