BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Why should I read this book?1 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Tanya L.
Kihei, HI
Lisbeth is one heck of a heroine. Amazingly intelligent, fiercely independent, strong, and kick @$$. If you love mystery and intrigue without the fluff of gratuitous romance and so much foreshadowing that you figure out the ending before you get there, then this is the series for you.
Kim R.
This is a series of books that reminds you why reading is fun! So many books disappoint; NOT these. It includes unexpected twists and turns, well develop and interesting characters, and an incredible plot.
Monica M.
Carmel Valley, CA
This fast paced and shocking thriller is perfect for fans of mystery and action. All three novels are action packed, and are full of well developed characters, twists, and a seriously engaging plot line.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
It's been a while since I had a book I couldn't put down, and these fit the bill. Incredible, well written, not for the faint of heart. I'm not even a "murder mystery" reader, but these are amazing.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
These books blew my mind every single time. As an aspiring journalist, I loved the researching that they did in the book and how they got the stories out. It was so great and definitely worth the read.
Sasha L.
I enjoyed reading this series. It was a bit dark and did have a lot of violence at times, which was more of a gloss over as I'm reading kind of way. But I loved the third book which was pure wish fulfillment for me of just kicking butt. I liked getting to know Lisbeth and Berger.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is by far one of my favorite book series. I love how the story develops throughout the books. The girl with the dragon tattoo will always be my favorite of the series! Larsson is an amazing novelist!
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
The first 2 were a little hard to get into, but once they really get going they are almost impossible to put down. For someone who typically reads romance, they were a great change of pace.
Jessica B.
Richmond, VA
Loved this series! The first one was my favorite as with most series but the second and third one were great as well. I'm not so sure someone would enjoy them if they did not enjoy thrillers.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
Many assume that mysteries or other genre work can't be great literature. That just isn't true and this series is one that proves that. The first one is the better of the three. Character development and suspense builds and builds and pulls you through.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Ravinder K.
Why should I read this book?