BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
I read these a while back but they are still fresh in my mind. I think these characters stay with you. I wasn't completely put off by the film adaptation. Excellent descriptive writing. Classic series. Can be graphic.
Ashley P.
Such a great series, keeps you on the edge of your seat. When I finished the first book I rushed and downloaded the 2nd and 3rd books so I could finish the series.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This is one of my favorite series out there. It not only kept my interest, but it kept me guessing. The first 50 to 100 pages of the first novel is extremely slow, so much so I all most gave up on the book. Don't! you won't regret it. I was extremely sad when I heard this author had passed away.
Marcella K.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoyed this series. While slow at first, by page fifty I was sucked in and read the rest of the series within a week. I love the character development. And now I'm realizing I want to read these again!
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
I really like this series. I actually read the books out of order but they were still good. Some of the words are hard to pronounce but still easy to understand.
Joni N.
I really enjoyed the first book although it took discipline to stay in it at first. Once it picked up I was really into it. I read all the books in the series although they did drag at times. Overall, they were good books, but don't watch the movie it was terrible. I didn't even finish it.
Tanya L.
Kihei, HI
Lisbeth is one heck of a heroine. Amazingly intelligent, fiercely independent, strong, and kick @$$. If you love mystery and intrigue without the fluff of gratuitous romance and so much foreshadowing that you figure out the ending before you get there, then this is the series for you.
Kim R.
This is a series of books that reminds you why reading is fun! So many books disappoint; NOT these. It includes unexpected twists and turns, well develop and interesting characters, and an incredible plot.
Monica M.
Carmel Valley, CA
This fast paced and shocking thriller is perfect for fans of mystery and action. All three novels are action packed, and are full of well developed characters, twists, and a seriously engaging plot line.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
These books blew my mind every single time. As an aspiring journalist, I loved the researching that they did in the book and how they got the stories out. It was so great and definitely worth the read.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.