BY STIEG LARSSON #69 in Books

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Bookworm Expert
I watched The Girl with the dragon tattoo before I read the books and I hate doing that but the movies made me very interested in the books. The book is a lot better than the movie.
Mariela M.
I recently just finished reading this series and I have to say I really enjoyed reading these books. It is my first time reading books from this specific author. Every series had a great story line that left your wanting to read more and more. I will definitely recommend this series to friends.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert
First, don't watch the movies. They do not do the book justice. If you are in a book slump and need a big dose of some female badassery, get this series, lock yourself in your house, and read until you feel like you can take on the world! such a good series!
Brooke K.
Bookworm Expert
This is by far one of my favorite book series. I love how the story develops throughout the books. The girl with the dragon tattoo will always be my favorite of the series! Larsson is an amazing novelist!
Crystal C.
Duffield, VA
The first book was my favorite by far but the rest are also worth your time. The writing is impeccable. The plot twists and turns will keep you on your toes the entire time. Lisabeth is a tough case whom you will come very much to admire. At some points they are hard to follow simply because there is a lot going on but stick with it and I promise it will be worth it.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
These books are fantastic - the series was adapted to movies, but they do not live up to the hype of the books. The author does a tremendous job explaining details and character backgrounds that you can get easily sucked into the story. Read them again and again and you'll find new details and different thoughts each time
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This series is insane, in a great way. Suggestions, read them one after the other. There is so much information and tiny details that come back into play that they will make much more sense in a short time period. Don't start when you are looking for a "fun" read. They are heavy, hard reads but so worth it.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Bookworm Expert
Love, loved this series! More than 500 page a book, but i read them so quickly. Lizabeth is one of my favorite characters ever. So well written and not for the faint of heart. Lizabeth is so smart, so always has a plan. She is always one step a head of everyone else. Must read.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Bookworm Expert
Every year for three years my mom would get me one of these books for Christmas and I would read almost the entire book that day because it was so good I couldn't put down. This series as a whole is incredible and the books by themselves are incredible too.
L L.
If you like thrillers, you can't help but not read Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy. The storyline grabs you from the beginning of book one and keeps you engaged until it ends at book three. You can't help but find compassion for the female protagonist and root on both main characters. If you like action, you need to read this trilogy.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.