BY STIEG LARSSON #87 in Books

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
These books are fantastic - the series was adapted to movies, but they do not live up to the hype of the books. The author does a tremendous job explaining details and character backgrounds that you can get easily sucked into the story. Read them again and again and you'll find new details and different thoughts each time
Avani P.
Avani P.
Discovered this in high school. I recommended it to everyone, even my teachers. It's incredible. The writing was much more eloquent in comparison to the novels geared towards teenagers. I did need to take a few moments to gather all the confusing information from time to time, but it was enrapturing.
Kara E.
Kara E.
This series is incredible! I'm still reading the last book and I'm already sad there aren't more. The first book was a little slow at the beginning but after that I had several work nights that I didn't make it to bed until 4am because I couldn't stop reading.
Sky H.
Sky H.
Alexandria, Ky
The first book was really, really good. It kept you very interested. The last half of the second and third...I just couldn't get myself to care. I didn't even read the third. I need to but the writing got really stale.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Loved this book series. It was difficult to start but so interesting once I got into it. The main character is a strong female, which is awesome to see, and she is such a well developed character.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Tuckahoe, NY
Pageturners, all, if you can cut through some of the language. The fact that the author passed mid-series is evident, but nonetheless these are great reads, if not great literature.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Do you like gritty women? Does social injustice make you angry? Would you like to be thrown into a world where equality is boasted, but not actually true? Read this series.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Loved this series. Took a little bit to get into the book but after I started them I didn't want to put them down. I was hooked. Such a great mystery/thriller series
brigitte m.
brigitte m.
One of the best thrillers I've ever read. Great story, great characters, very intelligent and thoughtful. Writing is nothing special but it doesn't need to be.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
One of my all time favorite book series. Beautifully translated. Complex and well developed characters and a story line that is rich with culture and thrills.
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.