It's obviously a tanning oil/lotion but does it work only in tanning salons/beds or can it work in the sun? Is it costly and can i find it in a store?
Alexandria, VA - il y a 5 ans

5 answers

This is for tanning beds specifically but I have used it outside several times and it works just as good. A bronzer is basically a color that you put on your skin and you use the sun and tanning beds to "bake" the color into your skin. Just be careful to distribute it evenly so that you are not streaked up!
il y a 5 ans
Tanning lotions are usually not good to use outside. Tanning lotions help you tan quicker and have no spf in them.
il y a 5 ans
As a rule tanning lotions like this are meant for tanning beds only because they only have accelerators and no actual sunscreen. Just like other professional products I would only purchase this from an actual salon or from a reputable online website. Ex: Amazon has it for $13.00+tax -which is pretty good since some lotions can cost upward of $50.-
il y a 5 ans
I have used it outside before and it still works great.
il y a 5 ans
I use this tanning lotion outside all the time in the summer and it works just as good as it does in the tanning bed. If you buy this in a tanning salon it will be a little on the pricey side, but I always order my lotions on Amazon or Jet for a more reasonable price. I hope this helps!