Millenium Tanning Products Black and Tan Tanning Lotion 75x Bronzer uploaded by Candice D.

BY MILLENIUM TANNING PRODUCTS

You will receive one Brand New unopened bottle of Black and Tan Tanning Lotion. Millenium's newest and hottest Bronzer! see more...

Wendy C.
My review from iamtan.com 06/17/2011
I like this lotion a lot and will be getting it.

I liked the scent its supposed to be "Fresh Pomergranate",to me it was punchy/citrusy.

I had some ato but nothing unbearable..this is one I'd use when I know I'm gonna be home after tanning. Overall its nice and moisturizing and I felt slight warming and the bronzers in this are pretty good. Hours after tanning and using this my husband came home complimenting me on how nice and dark my tan was!

5/5 stars
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I use to use this lotion everyday & absolutely loved it. The bronzers work perfect & the smell isn't bad. After having 2 kids, I'm not getting back into the gym & tanning beds & I cannot wait to start using this again!
Nyssa G.
I used this lotion when I 10 years ago and it works great it has a great after smell to your skin is moisturize and has anti-aging properties - it's wonderful
Victoria r.
this lotion works amazing and smells wonderful as well. love it. i used to use it everyday