BY MILLENNIUM TANNING PRODUCTS

100X Ultra Advanced Silicone Bronzer Auto-Darkening Tan Technology. Luxury meets Technology in Solid BlackTM. This advanced dark tanning lotion will surpass all others! Blended with extreme bronzers and ultra moisturizers to drive your tan into darkness immediately. There is no other competition... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
This product is AMAZING! I have used it multiple times, and I even have my sister using it now. If you're a person who usually burns easily then here is the lotion for you! It doesn't burn you and it makes you get dark fast! I recommended it to anyone!
Brittany M.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is very intense and will make you very very dark. I would recommend applying this very evenly and cautiously before you go tanning and let it sit in for a solid 20 to 30 minutes. i found that with this method i was able to be more cautious and not get streaks and I am very fair and this got me so tan
Kendall Y.
I haven't tanned in years but I used to own this and this product did intensify my tan very well so if that is what you're looking for look no further! however it has a tingling sensation much like a lot of other tanning lotions I have used and I feel as though it was harsh on my skin so I probably wont be buying this again.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Been using this most of the summer and absolutely love it! I'm allergic to sunscreen so always had to use tanning lotion and this one is for indoor tanning which works wonders! After just one use I had a very nice even tan all over, highly recommend this to anyone!!!!
Melanie C.
Edmond
Review for: 13.5-Ounce more...
I love this tanning lotion and would consider it the best on the market. It has a wonderful smell and works really well. I ordered it off of Amazon. I love the bronzing effect it has and how quickly it works.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion 100X 13.5 oz more...
Solid Black is great for anyone wanting to get an even bronze color very quickly. It goes on easily, smells amazing and doesn’t leave lines or creases!
Erica J.
Hässleholm
It's a good product but I have really sensitive so it got really irritated. The lotion isn't relly thick and sticky and i love that
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy this product?