Millenium Tanning Black Storm Tanning Lotion, Bronzer, 60x, 13.5oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MILLENIUM TANNING

Tan enhancer - Bronzer - Silicone - Firming - 60x Auto-Darkening Tan Technology Extreme Silicone Bronzer. Unique Auto-Darkening Tan Technology delivers extreme dark bronze tanning results through its super luxurious silicone emulsion blend. Acai Oil: Boasts 10 times the antioxidant benefits of other fruits. Extreme Bronzing: Immediate dark color enhancement plus time released bronzers. Features include: -60X Auto-Darkening Tan Technology-Extreme Silicone Bronze-Fragrance- Fruity Honey Suckle-13.5 ounce see more...

Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love . Currently, I'm in Florida and have a bet going with my friend back home about you could get more tan. I'm pretty sure I'm winning with this product. Easy to go on, smooth, not oily like oils, doesn't really have a smell. I'm positive if I keep using this, I'll get darker than dark. Great product!
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My review from iamtan.com on 03/09/2012
I love this lotion!!!
*Scent is tropical banana and coconut
*Ato is tolerable
*bronzers made me brown!!
*decently moisturizing
One of my fave lotions and happy I have a bottle!
5 stars from me!
Ashley G.
Chapmanville, WV
I haven't yet tried this but I hear that it is amazing. Definitely want to try. My friend uses this and she raves about it.