Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion

by Millennium Tanning

Tan enhancer - Bronzer - Silicone - Firming - 60x Auto-Darkening Tan Technology Extreme Silicone Bronzer. Unique Auto-Darkening Tan Technology delivers extreme dark bronze tanning results through its super luxurious silicone emulsion blend. Acai Oil: Boasts 10 times the antioxidant benefits of other fruits. Extreme Bronzing: Immediate dark color enhancement plus time released bronzers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion!
Midway Park, NC
Love this product! Instantly warms my skin. I get tan very quickly without burn! It smells very good! I use it for the beach! I did buy it online and it is kind of expensive. I would buy it again. Love this!!!
Combination / Dullness
Millenium Tanning Black Storm Premium Tanning Lotion uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from iamtan.com on 03/09/2012 I love this lotion!!! *Scent is tropical banana and coconut *Ato is tolerable *bronzers made me brown!! *decently moisturizing One of my fave lotions and happy I have a bottle! 5 stars from me!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness