BY MILLENNIUM TANNING PRODUCTS

Highly extreme bronzer blended with exotic blackening ingredients infused with antioxidants. For tanners who crave the darkest of darkest tans. This formulation contains advanced silicone, super intense bronzers, and age defying ingredients to restore an youthful glow to your dark golden skin. Product action: extreme bronzer fragrance: spring floral sizes: 13.5 ounce. Bottle. Contains advanced silicone, super intense bronzers, and age defying ingredients to restore an youthful glow to your dark golden skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Just recently tried this product for the first time! I am happy to say it is great! I put it on before going out into the sun and ended the day with a great glow! I also tried this product in a tanning bed and worked just as well! The packaging looks good! The price was reasonable for a decent product like this one!! The smell was fantastic and I loved it! Definitely recommend this to those trying to get a dark sun kissed glow!
alaina c.
To start off, this product smells amazing!! It is a little pricey for a tanning lotion but worth it! I bought mine on Amazon.com. This product was very smooth in my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy it again! Millenium Tanning Black is Back Tanning Lotion
Jacqui R.
St. Louis
This product worked very well. It was really gentle and rubbed into my skin very nicely. It made my tan look more natural. I got this product from target and I would definitely buy it again. I would definitely recommend it.
Emma P.
Joliet, IL
This product is amazing !!!! I would recommend it to anyone who loves a beautiful bronze completion ! It as well smells amazing ! I bought it off amazon and love it . I would recommend this 10 out of 10 ! I love this product
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
This product has an unbeatable quality about it and I just loved that from the get-go! It is gentle and definitely lived up to my high expectations! Affordable and great!
Angel M.
I LOVEEEEEDD this, it smelled SO good! And my skin actually got a tan! It's hard for me to find a lotion that actually works! I would TOTALLY BUY THIS AGAIN.
Miranda P.
Evans, WV
Amazing product, smells amazing, not sticky or greasy after using, very long lasting if you don't use a lot. Very amazing scent
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Really love this tanning lotion. Has a great smell and easy to rub in. Definitely gives you a nice natural tan
Devan T.
Beaver
Where I live, all of our tanning places have this tanning lotion. It's the best for tanning beds. I love it.