BY MILLCREEK

Beautiful Hair Naturally Natural & Organic Ingredients Softens and Shines Normalizes Scalp Paraben Free No Artificial Colors pH Balanced The Best of Nature For Nourished Beauty Tea Tree Oil has been known and used throughout history for it s soothing, protective and antibacterial properties. Combining the pure extract from the Teat Tree with other natural ingredients, our calming formula normalizes your scalp while hydrating and softening your hair. Our blend with pro vitamin B 5, Calendula and Cactus helps repair your hair leaving it moisturized, shiny and manageable. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• Has anyone tried this shampoo yet? I have used other bra...2 Answers
Haley H.
This product worked really well for me. It made my hair look so much better and brought the shine back. Also I think it help my hair better than other products like this.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
I love any product with Tea Tree oil. It leaves a nice clean feeling while adding moisture and shine to the hair. The scent isn't too strong which is a plus. You get a lot for the price so it's going to last awhile
Skyler W.
Clever, MO
I love this shampoo! It hydrates my hair and gives it a really nice shine, I highly recommend it for those who have dry, damaged hair. It also hydrates the scalp so say goodbye to dandruff! One of the best products out there, and also smells great!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Has anyone tried this shampoo yet? I have used other brands that have Tea Tree in them, and love how it feels on my scalp! I know Tea Tree is great for many health reasons, and also if this shampoo is still moisturizing?

back