BY MILL CREEK

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Beautiful Hair Naturally Jojoba Shampoo Balancing Formula Natural & Organic Ingredients Locks in Moisture Improves Movement No Artificial Colors pH Balanced No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Paraben Free Cruelty Free The Best of Nature for Nourished Beauty Our balancing formula rehydrates and nourishes your hair with pure Jojoba Oil, Keratin Protein and Comfrey Extract. Jojoba Oil, a liquid extract from the bean-like seed of the North American Jojoba evergreen shrub, conditions without weighing hair down. A consistent Jojoba program can help make the scalp less acidic and aid in controlling the rate at which the scalp discharges sebum - a possible cause of hair and scalp problems. ; see more...

Review (1)
Veronika S.
Cicero, IL
This was the first shampoo I had used when I first started my hair growth regimen. In the beginning, it seemed to work fine. It left my curly hair feeling a little stripped of oils so I paired it with the corresponding conditioner. My hair looked a lot more voluminous and smelled good BUT then I started noticing some not so great things. After about a month, my hair began to fall out rapidly. It wasn't normal shedding, it was falling out in clumps. I also noticed my hair line started to recede and my hair was splitting a lot. I immediately stopped using and started using coconut oil daily to repair the damage. I haven't looked back since. I actually came to find out many other women had experienced the same issues with MillCreek. Buyers beware!