Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner uploaded by Erica R.Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner uploaded by Erica R.

BY MILL CREEK

The Best of Nature for Nourished Beauty Renews Inner Strength Reduces Breakage No Artificial Colors pH Balanced Paraben Free Keratin, the primary protein of your hair, contains the essential amino acids needed for healthy-looking, shiny hair. Keratin coats each individual strand of hair to strengthen and protect. Infused with Balsam, Panthenol and Vitamin E, our Repair Formula will give your hair renewed inner strength for greater elasticity, reduced breakage and a natural, healthy bounce. Your hair will shine. ; see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome conditioner. It smells like happiness in the springtime. It softens my 3c/4a curls and I can easily fingercomb through. I use this as a leave in because it does not itch my scalp and it's gentle on my curls. Would highly recommend this product!
Joy S.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't get as much shine with this conditioner as I do with some others, but I also don't get that product buildup that a lot of the conditioners with harsh chemicals leave. There are no synthetic fragrances to bother my allergies, and I get compliments on the way my hair smells, because of the all natural ingredients.
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this conditioner it strengthens my fine hair so if I gently comb it when it's wet it doesn't break. I definitely have noticed a huge amount of shine since switching to this conditioner and I have hard water where I live