BY MILL CREEK

JOJOBA TREATMENT CONDITIONERwith Keratin Protein and PanthenolpH BalancedAt Jojoba Farms, we've been working with Jojoba Oil in an attempt to bring you a pure natural hair conditioner at a price you can afford. As you use Jojoba Treatment Conditioner, you'll notice an immediate improvement in the texture of your hair and the health of your scalp. A regular Jojoba program will bring results you never thought possible. see more...

Katelyn C.
I love this product! It smells nice and has a great consistency that isn't too thick or too thin. It keeps my frizzy, wavy hair smooth and hydrated.
Niloo K.
The Mill Creek Botanicals Jojoba conditioner is just what my hair needed. After months of moisture and no proper protein, my natural coily hair was looking a little lack luster and flat, and my fine strands were breaking. I've used this conditioner twice in 4 weeks and it has revived my coils. Making my hair more defined and springy, yet strong. It has a pleasant scent and not much slip- if any, but it being a protein conditioner, I don't expect to detangle with it. Would purchase again.
Kiana R.
This is my favorite products! It has a perfect consistency and it leaves my hair non frizzy and soft. It's quite affordable and it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend this product
Karina N.
Xicotencatl
I seriously love this product!!! Has a perfect consistency and smells so good!!