MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Christina F.MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Akaysha W.MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Donisha A.

BY MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT

Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo Description: Thicker, Fuller Hair Naturally! Natural Shampoo with Biotin Phase 1 Shampooing Natural Free Of Animal Testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo Directions Directions for Phase I (Shampooing): Gentle enough for daily use. Apply small amount into palm of hand. Gently massage into wet hair. Rinse. Your hair and scalp are ready to receive the properties of Biotene H-24 Conditioner Phase II. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Vera Gel*, Panthenol (Provitamin B5, Sodium, Myreth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA (Coconut Based), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut and Beet Oil), Sodium Chloride, Biotin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Coltsfoot Extract, Yarrow Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Nettle Extract, Birch Leaf Extract, Birch Sap, Horsetail Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Cysteine HCI, Corn Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Benzoicacid (Nat'l derivatives), Botanical Fragrance. pH balanced. • Purified water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamind DEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrolyzed collagen, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycens, aloe vera, biotin, panthenol, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed RNA and DNA, niacin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate and ergocalciferol (vitamins A and D), herbal extracts of nettle, yarrow, coltsfoot, rosemary, birch sap, birch leaf, horsetail, and sage, citric acid, cystaine, methylparaben, propylparaben, quartenium 15, fragrance. see more...

Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Stop reading this and run to Publix, Walgreens, Whole Foods, marshalls, tj maxx, ross or actual website and Buy this!!! I have tried this and hands down my Holy Grail product. I tried high End and drugstore but this definitely strips all the bad stuff in your hair (including oils) which makes your hair look healthy smooth and shine. It does not leave your hair oily the next day like some products do. I have gotten many compliments and the price is affordable. I will forever use this product and hopefully doesn't change the ingredients.
Donisha A.
Thomasville, Ga
I picked this up at my local GNC. I got it because I saw the active ingredients of aloe Vera, coconut oil and horsetail extract but I absolutely hate this. I only used it once because it dried my hair out. It felt like it was stripped.
Christina F.
I'm completely in love with this product! My hair tends to be a bit oily and it definitely refreshes my scalp without leaving it dry. : ) you can find me on Instagram: Christina_foulks
Sarah Y.
Hastings, PA
I picked this shampoo up on a whim and it is great so far. My hair is so soft and less frizzy then in the past. I have been using this for about a month.
Akaysha W.
I had the horrible problem of chopping my hair off way too short. So in my frantic search for something to fix my problem, I found Mill Creek. This is a natural shampoo that helps make your hair stronger and grow faster. But!! HEED MY WORDS! This doesn't work unless you get the conditioner and natural scalp massage stuff as well. They are meant to be used as a treatment so you need them all. And it does work. my hair is growing where I lacked and it has grown a lot already in just a few weeks. If you don't use these together your hair will dry out.