Add a Photo
MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT Mill Creek 56097  16oz Botanicals Biotin Shampoo Therapy Formula

MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT Mill Creek 56097 16oz Botanicals Biotin Shampoo Therapy Formula

By MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT
#3610 in Shampoo
MILL CREEK 1x 16 OZ BIOTENE SHAMPOO, A rich, natural shampoo fortified with Biotin, Keratin protein, Nucleic Acids and Cysteine to help nourish the hair and scalp, Hair will look and feel thicker with added body and strength, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, )
Photo (1)
Joy S.
Joy S.
Arlington, TX

I have fine and thin hair. When I started getting into my 40's I notice I'm starting to lose a lot of hair. I've tried so many brands, even expensive ones. The cheaper ones does not do anything at all. I still get hair loss. With the expensive brand, I noticed some improvement but boy! It's so expensive for a small bottle. I saw this Biotin shampoo when I was browsing my local Sprouts store one day. First thing I noticed is that it has the same scent as the expensive shampoo I once used. It also made my hair look healthy and not weighed down. It actually added some volume on my hair. I still see some hair on my shower floor but not as much as before. This is an awesome product for less than half the price of the more expensive brand
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
davie, FL

I bought this shampoo for my husband. His hair is beginning to thin so i was in search for a product to help regrow his hair. this shampoo has not only shown hair growth but has also made it thicker. the peppermint smell last all day so their is no need to use additional hair care products. Also a plus it is organic and cruelty free so you you know your only getting the best ingredients. This peppermint shampoo was worth the money i spent on it and i will be buying it again.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ

I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I'm pretty disappointed with it. I bought it for a discounted price at marshalls so I figured why not give it a try. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling a bit dry and tangled after using it. The mint smell is fine but I'm not too keen on the outcome of my hair. I don't think it's gotten any stronger since I've been using it either. I stopped using it recently. I really don't recommend this to anyone.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
PR

Gente este shampoo es bueno, aún qué me parece un poco caro..Pero vale la pena.No contiene parabenos, gluten free, y contiene Biotin, aloe vera y mas.. 😍

Join Now