Mill Creek Botanicals Therapy Formula Biotin Shampoo, 16 OZ

by Mill Creek Botanicals

Mill Creek Botanicals Therapy Formula Biotin Shampoo, 16 OZ(Pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mill Creek Botanicals Therapy Formula Biotin Shampoo, 16 OZ!
Rocky Mount, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now as I wanted to switch to a more natural hair care routine. I bought the bottle at tjmaxx but I see it is also available on Amazon. The prices vary but I paid around 5 dollars for my bottles and I honestly would pay more as this is a wonderful product! I have thigh length very thick dark brown hair so alot of hair products don't work for me or won't cleanse it a healthy way. I love the fact that it had a cooling sensation and really soothes my scalp as long hair can really weigh on your head. My hair looks shiny and clean after every wash and I don't plan on switching to any other shampoo as long as they make this particular product.