BY MILL CREEK BOTANICALS

Beautiful Hair Naturally Normalizes Scalp, Soothes And Softens Paraben Free No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate No Artificial Colors pH Balanced Cruelty Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Natural & Organic Ingredients The Best of Nature For Nourished Beauty Tea Tree oil has been known  and used throughout history for it s soothing, protective and antibacterial properties. Combining the pure extract from the Tea Tree with other natural ingredients our calming formula normalizes your scalp while hydrating and softening your hair. Our blend with Aloe Vera, Calendula and Cactus will leave your hair clean, shiny, moisturized and looking healthy. For Details Call Made In USA   see more...

Ashley Z.
THIS SHAMPOO OMG I adore this stuff! I tend to have oily hair and I've been looking for a shampoo that would help with that. I've tried numerous products and they were okay, but by the end of the day my hair felt icky. When I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, I looked at their shampoo selection and this was one of them. I read the ingredients and I liked what I was reading. And it had a lovely scent; very clean smelling. I used it and my hair felt so nice! By the end of the day, my hair wasn't icky! I was obsessed after one use. Since it doesn't have sulfates, it's okay to use on color treated hair, according to my hair dresser, which is great for me. I highly recommend this product!
Caitie F.
Yorktown, VA
I love this product. During the winter I usually have a dry scalp, and it gets itchy and uncomfortable. I also have my hair all sorts of crazy colors, so I try to stick to sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.
The tea tree smell can be strong if you're not used to it or have never used tea tree oil before, but I love it. Leaves my hair feeling soft, and clean and saves my scalp from being dry and itchy.

My Hair:
-Normal Non-Oily, Naturally Curly, Long,
Afton H.
Mill Creek shampoos are awesome and really great for the environment! I would recommend following with a good conditioner, though, because organic shampoos can sometimes leave your hair feeling rough.
Samadhi Y.
I don't wash my hair daily so I like using shampoo with peppermint or tea tree to nurture my scalp and deep clean build up. This does the job. A little goes a long way.
Mae S.
Waukesha, WI
Love this shampoo! The tea tree in it repels live and other mites too, so it's a win win! Would recommend.
Kiana R.
I bought this when one of my friends recommended it to me beacuse of my dry skalp. I would always be itching my head so she introduced me to this product and ever since i bought it i have loved it! It leaves my head shiny and soft
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Never hurd of this product any good reviews on it
Dawn B.
Does this foam at all or is it non foaming?
Mara H.
How does compare to Paul Mitchell or Organix tea tree lines?
Lorraine C.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE TEA TREE OIL products, but sometimes there's a lingering tingly sensation and it drives me nuts! Has anyone experienced that with this product or does it fade away when rinsed out?