Mill Creek Botanicals Body Wash Spiced Apple - 16 fl oz uploaded by Sarai B.

BY MILL CREEK

Apple Cinnamon Body Wash 16 fl oz Liquid Treat yourself to warm apples and cinnamon spices with this rich all natural lathering bodywash. Awaken your skins natural tones with reviving apple nutrients while you take in the warm familiar scents of cinnamon. Each Mill Creek Botanicals product is made with you in mind. The body wash you are about to try has been crafted by combining decades of natural bath and body care experience into this one bottle. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy this unique luxurious all natural body wash until the very last drop. Apples & Cinnamon Natural Paraben Free Directions Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and lather over your body in a circular motion. you may also apply on a loofah, sponge or washcloth then massage onto your skin. For external use only. Other Ingredients: Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, lauric diethanolamide, sodium chloride, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, pyrus malus (apple peel) extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, bisabolol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, natural botanical fragrance blend. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
York, ME
I just purchased this at my near marshalls for 5$ its 9$ on amazon so check locally before, i used it once so far its soft i got the tea tree which honestly might be the best smell ever! I havent noticed a differnce in my hair yet though:/
Jessica C.
Finally it's a body wash that I actually love ! The smell is different but I like it and it also leaves my skins feeling moisturized ! Love it
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Millcreek always has great quality products. This smells good, and leaves my skin as soft as new. I love this.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
One of my favorites.. Love it i highly recommended.. Smell very good.. For me i see thst my body is smooth
................
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this vegan? I need a product that has no animal products in it.