BY MILL CREEK BOTANICALS

Replenish No Parabens No Artificial Colors No Synthetic Fragrances Cruelty Free Amazon Organics Moisturizer Lotion, with Amazon Camu, preserves and hydrates your skin all day. Key Benefits: Anti oxidant  botanicals and herbs with the active Amazon Ingredient Camu are combined to reduce fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin feeling soft and looking radiant. Our formula uses key plant humectants to provide the necessary moisture balance needed. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

Julie B.
Pasadena, CA
I started using this organic day moisturizer after my friend told me about it and so I gave it a try and it works amazing on my skin I have sensitive skin acne-prone skin and this really helps it doesn't dry out it doesn't leave me greasy and that's the reason why I love it so much every morning I wash my face and I put some of this day moisturizer on before I put my makeup on but I let it sit for 20 minutes before I put on my makeup and I love it
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
This is my favorite lotion. It is creamy enough to go on nice and smooth, but not too thick where it seems like it takes forever to absorb. I go through this stuff fast so I love the larger bottle.
Gabriela R.
Merioneth Street, Bristol
Me falaram mto bem desse produto, quero muito experimentar! Disseram que é ecologico e nao testa em animais, seria otimo mandaram pra ca ne