BY MILL CREEK BOTANICALS

High potency formula nourishes skin by replenishing moisture and nuitrients lost to harsh environments. Our botanical blend helps keep skin smooth and supple. pH balanced to restore and maintain the skins natural protective film known as the acid mantle. Aloe vera gel helps to moisturize dry skin and soothe minor skin irritations like shaving burn, detergent rash and dry cracked skin. PABA provides natural protection with its UV absorbtion qualities. Contains no harsh chemicals to irritate sensitive skin. ; see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Shannon C.
Willimantic, CT
This lotion goes for about $27.00 at Walmart but let me tell you ! It's amazing ! It leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth . I thought this product was a bit on the expensive side but if u have skin that is dry and need to be brought back to life this is the way to go ! Love it so much (:
Brenda B.
I was not a fan of this product because I felt like it did not keep my skin moisturized. This was my first time purchasing and the price was not expensive. I loved this brand so was expecting more than i got out of it.
karina r.
When you're in the sun too long we all need this product on hand from personal experience we hate the ugly tan or the peeling aloe vera is the solution to your problems
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this lotion!!!
It has a very light citrus scent and rubs in really well (not too thick and not too oily). I use it every night after the shower. It lasts a long time. Worth every penny!
Ammeta H.
This is such an amazing product. I totally love it. love the scent! I use it everydayyyy..im obsessed! i would definitely recommend this to someone.
Stephanie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this lotion have a very light citrus scent. You can use all day and night and your skin will be so soft and hydrated. 😍
Yoyce M.
The best lotion ever... So smooth and soft!!! I use it everyday and I really love it
yajaira p.
Good lotion real nice scent and lasts all day long i use it at night too....