BY MILL CREEK BOTANICALS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Beautiful Skin Naturally Natural & Organic Ingredients Soothes and Moisturizes Dry & Chapped Skin Relieves Minor Skin Irritations, Insect Bites & Sunburn Fragrance Free pH Balanced Paraben Free Glycol Free 99% Aloe Vera Gel Cruelty Free The Best of Nature For Nourished Beauty All the amazing properties of pure Aloe Vera are carefully extracted from the Aloe Vera plant and are carefully extracted from the Aloe vera plant and are completely intact in this convenient tube. We add Cucumber to help keep the skin toned, fresh and soft. Also Comfrey and Allantoin to further assist the skin s healing process. This moisture rich , quick absorbing Aloe Vera Gel helps soothe and moisturize dry skin and relieve skin irritations, minor burns, insect bites, and sunburn, A cooling after shave balm for men and women. Made In USA   see more...

Review (1)
Robelle B.
Robelle B.
I get really dry shins which get really itchy and cause me to scratch them so harshly that I get scratch wounds on my shins. When I started using the aloe vera gel it relieved my skin a lot and the irritation lessened. I would recommend this if you have problem with dry skin and tend to scratch it too much. It's also good for soothing bug bites, the product is very handy.
Amy T.