Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY MILL CREEK

Beautiful Hair Naturally Natural & Organic Ingredients Strenghtens Hair Shaft Restores Softness No Artificial Colors pH Balanced Paraben Free Cruelty Free The Best of Nature for Nourished Beauty Our Therapy formula helps replenish important nutrients for hair that is lustrously soft and manageable. This rich blend feature Biotin, an essential member of the B-Complex family, with Keratin Protein and Collagen to help build stronger, more healthy-looking hair. Your hair will  feel silky smooth and have a renewed vibrance and vitality. Refreshing Peppermint Oil provides an invigorating sensation for the scalp. ; see more...

Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ
I've been searching for a product that would help strengthen my hair since it has been falling out excessively since I had my baby a few months ago. My fiance bought this for me and I have been using it for about a month now. I'm not sure if it's because my hair is over processed from dying it so much before I got prengnant but I don't really like it. When I put it in my hair while in the shower my hair feels dry still, and the mint is so over powering my eyes burn and my scalp feels weird. Honestly I haven't really noticed a difference.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Not gonna lie, while I loved this conditoner's shampoo counterpart, I was disappointed with the conditioner. It doesn't smell minty, but it tries. Instead, it smells like chemicals. I have to hold my breath when I apply it, seriously. Besides the smell, it seems to do the job. My hair doesn't have any complaints. Because my hair doesn't have a sense of smell.
Brittney B.
Montrose, MI
Im not entirely sure if it truly works...but my hair feels fuller, stronger and looks shinier and healthier. I love that it has biotin directly in it.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Haven't tried this product but would love to try it I hope when I do that it works great will let you know then
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Haven't used this or any other products like this but i would definitely love to try this one

Vitamin Shoppe