BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Unwrapped Bites Candy: Rich chocolate; creamy caramel; smooth nougat Mars real chocolate Same Milky Way Bar you love in bite-size pieces Bite size, big taste What's inside per serving: 180 calories-9% DV; 7g total fat-11% DV; 5g saturated fat-25% DV; 24g sugars; 60mg sodium-3% DV Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day) see more...

• Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?2 Answers
  • it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marifer R.
This chocolate is the perfect combination of chocolate caramel and flavor! I truly love these small bite sized version since you can just pop one in your mouth and eat them right away!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Favorite chocolate bar in the entire world, I love Milky Way! Love chocolate and caramel, I buy these numerous times a week at Kroger or gas station! My kids also get one every now and then for a treat!
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
I really like these small bags of bite sized candy! They are perfect for snacking on the go! And they offer the same great taste as traditional snickers! My only suggestion is to make sure you keep them in a cool and dry place. If they get too hot they all melt together and you are left with a bit of a mess that is hard to eat.
Briana W.
I love Milky Way but sometimes I only want half at that moment. So, I was glad when I heard the company started to make bite size. They are just like the bars but mini, and instead of rectangular they are squares; and tastes the same. You can have as many as you want for example 2, 5, or the whole bag. Great price and would definitely buy again.
Gina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious. These taste like caramel chocolate truffles. I love these being individually wrapped - I feel like I'm eating something fancier than a bagged candy bar, lol. Great way to enjoy Milky Way flavor. However, once you start popping these bite sized nuggets of goodness, it's hard to stop - and the bag is like multiple servings.
Jennifer B.
One of my favorites chocolate candy bars of all time. I buy usually 4 to 5 a week. It is very delicious and easy to eat. Even my children love this candy. Especially for them, it easy to chew . It is affordable and effective , I do recommend . I buy mainly at CVS or Walgreens.
Carina D.
I bought these for my mom as part of a birthday gift that I made for her and I was pleased that she liked them! She was confused that the candy was unwrapped but I told her that it was part of the mystique! Either way, she ate these little bites like they were nothing!
Alex S.
Burlington, KY
When the unwrapped candies came out I knew i was in trouble. You can't stop eating them.. they are great for one the go. But definitely not diet friendly! I love them but can never stop eating them lol. They are definitely worth buying more of them !
Stacey H.
New London, NC
I love getting these for my daughter because they are easy to handle and easier to moderate since its not a whole candy bar. The price is afforable compared to King Size bars. My daughter and fiance eat one pack a week if not more. I would reccomend to others and have.
Desiree J.
Airway Hgts, WA
What can I say but, YUM!! These are my fave go to's when it comes to chocolate cravings! Not only are they bite sized but perfect to carry in a purse or diaper bag. I love how the caramel is so gooey and it melts in my mouth! I pass these out for Halloween and I am the fave place to treat or treat at! I recommend these!
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?