BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Unwrapped Bites Candy: Rich chocolate; creamy caramel; smooth nougat Mars real chocolate Same Milky Way Bar you love in bite-size pieces Bite size, big taste What's inside per serving: 180 calories-9% DV; 7g total fat-11% DV; 5g saturated fat-25% DV; 24g sugars; 60mg sodium-3% DV Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day) see more...

• Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?2 Answers
  • it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?1 Answers
Natalie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate taste good, it’s not bad tasting at all. It doesn’t have a strong chocolate flavor though and the texture is not hard nor soft, they are small and bite size these are good to eat! They are not as sweet btw I would recommend this chocolate! The caramel is sweet and it’s not as plain, it’s not bad at all!
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
I really like these small bags of bite sized candy! They are perfect for snacking on the go! And they offer the same great taste as traditional snickers! My only suggestion is to make sure you keep them in a cool and dry place. If they get too hot they all melt together and you are left with a bit of a mess that is hard to eat.
Briana W.
I love Milky Way but sometimes I only want half at that moment. So, I was glad when I heard the company started to make bite size. They are just like the bars but mini, and instead of rectangular they are squares; and tastes the same. You can have as many as you want for example 2, 5, or the whole bag. Great price and would definitely buy again.
Gina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious. These taste like caramel chocolate truffles. I love these being individually wrapped - I feel like I'm eating something fancier than a bagged candy bar, lol. Great way to enjoy Milky Way flavor. However, once you start popping these bite sized nuggets of goodness, it's hard to stop - and the bag is like multiple servings.
Jennifer B.
One of my favorites chocolate candy bars of all time. I buy usually 4 to 5 a week. It is very delicious and easy to eat. Even my children love this candy. Especially for them, it easy to chew . It is affordable and effective , I do recommend . I buy mainly at CVS or Walgreens.
Carina D.
I bought these for my mom as part of a birthday gift that I made for her and I was pleased that she liked them! She was confused that the candy was unwrapped but I told her that it was part of the mystique! Either way, she ate these little bites like they were nothing!
Alex S.
Burlington, KY
When the unwrapped candies came out I knew i was in trouble. You can't stop eating them.. they are great for one the go. But definitely not diet friendly! I love them but can never stop eating them lol. They are definitely worth buying more of them !
Stacey H.
New London, NC
I love getting these for my daughter because they are easy to handle and easier to moderate since its not a whole candy bar. The price is afforable compared to King Size bars. My daughter and fiance eat one pack a week if not more. I would reccomend to others and have.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love this chocolate specifically, I'd prefer eating this over snickers, I just enjoy the flavor more and so does my brother. It's awesome and I would definitely recommend this to others because it tastes delicious.
Kailynn D.
Campbellsport , WI
These little bites are great for a movie night or to set out before guest come over. They're very affordable and a good value. I love that its the same great taste but in smaller pieces and that you don't have to worry about wrappers all over the place.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?