BY MILKY WAY #29 in Candy Bars

Milky Way Unwrapped Bites Candy: Rich chocolate; creamy caramel; smooth nougat Mars real chocolate Same Milky Way Bar you love in bite-size pieces Bite size, big taste What's inside per serving: 180 calories-9% DV; 7g total fat-11% DV; 5g saturated fat-25% DV; 24g sugars; 60mg sodium-3% DV Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day) see more...

• Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?2 Answers
  • it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Annette R.
Hello All,
When it comes to Milky Way Unwrapped Minister Bites you can't go wrong. I prefer these mini bites for various reasons. Reason number one is due to portion control. You can have 1 or 2 to satisfy that sweet tooth craving; which is great when you're watching your calorie intake. Reason number two it works great with your little ones as well you can give them a treat without giving them the full bar. Last but not least we love to store them in the refrigerator after opening and they make a good cold treat as well. 😊
Heavinly P.
Cornelius, OR
Let me just say , wow ! Wow! Wow! Wow! If you love milky way you will love the MILKY WAY UNWRAPPED BITES CANDY , it's perfect cause 1, they're mini bites size , 2 they are already unwrapped perfect for lazy people like me , 3 they are just simply good for the price of $ 1.38 are you FREAKEN KIDDING ME !? super affordable and the price you just can't beat it . Please if your a candy lover pick up some milky way unwrapped bites ! You won't regret it !
Irene R.
I'm a big fan of Milky Way! It is my all-time favorite candy fue Halloween, and for every other day of the year!!! I simply love it!!!

I recently tried this version and of course I liked the chocolate. The only thing i did not really enjoy was the package, basically. Since all the little chocolates come in the same bah, of they melt they become a gigantic ball of Milky Way, which is not quite easy to eat.

Anyway, I'll love it forever <3
Yamilet E.
I love This Chocolate a lot. The taste is amazing to being with. You will never stop eating because it that's good you will get addicted because of that sweet creamy taste. The Carmel is amazing I can't compared to any other chocolate. And what is good about this one is That there are bits size candy. So it's not a whole bar which is a plus. I would give this chocolate a 10/10.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. I have the biggest sweet tooth, and a good Milky Way always hits the spot. It's my go-to candy when I need that chocolate fix, and it doesn't disappoint. Why is it also the worst thing? I can eat the entire bag in the blink of an eye without even realizing it. Definitely get these if you're a fan of the candy.
Briana W.
I love Milky Way but sometimes I only want half at that moment. So, I was glad when I heard the company started to make bite size. They are just like the bars but mini, and instead of rectangular they are squares; and tastes the same. You can have as many as you want for example 2, 5, or the whole bag. Great price and would definitely buy again.
Gina F.
These are delicious. These taste like caramel chocolate truffles. I love these being individually wrapped - I feel like I'm eating something fancier than a bagged candy bar, lol. Great way to enjoy Milky Way flavor. However, once you start popping these bite sized nuggets of goodness, it's hard to stop - and the bag is like multiple servings.
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
The milky way candy bar is on a level all it's own- as the name implies it's out of this world good! Creamy, chocolaty, smooth, sweet and delicious! But don't waste time with the wrappers. With something this good how can you waste time with wrappers. Make sure you purchase Milky Way unwrapped bites. It's the perfect treat!
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I just love Milky Way! In Europe we call it Mars. When I moved to the US I was disappointed to find out there were no Mars bars. Then I described it to my husband and he was like "oh we have that, it's called Milky Way". I tried it and it was just the same. Very good flavor, it's like the Snickers bar but with no nuts.
Camryn D.
New Iberia, LA
The milky ways in general are the best things ever but when you put it in little bites it is like heaven explodes in your mouth. The flavor is to die for and it is amazing. i love everything about it and it is beautiful. If you don't like sweets i would not recommend this to you but if you do go get it now.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Do you guys prefer full size bars or the bite sized?
Karla G.
Atlanta , GA
it says 2 servings, how much little bites are they?