BY MILKY WAY

MilkyWay?? Brand Simply Caramel Bunnies.
What's inside.
Calories 150, 8% DV Per Serving.
6 Servings Per Pack.
6-1.10 oz Bunnies (6.60 oz)/6-31.2g Bunnies (187.2g).
6 Pack. see more...

Lenitzia R.
Greenwood, SC
WThe Milky Way candy bar is one of my favorites! It is composed of a smooth milk chocolate core that covers a "Milky" cocoa filling which simply melts in your mouth. The core and filling complement each other in a way that few candy bars can compete with which is both simple and tasteful. This is one of the reasons why the Milky Way candy bar has been around for as long as I can remember.
The Milky Way candy bar is a great alternative to Snickers for someone with a nut allergy or those that are simply looking for a light candy bar that is easier to chew.
If you somehow have not yet had a chance to try this candy bar, go find your nearest vending machine! You will not regret it and will understand exactly what I'm talking about in this review!
hat's not to love? Great candy at a good price.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love milky way simply caramel bunnies because they taste great. these really don't compare to the alternative. i eat these very often because i really enjoy the creamy caramel flavor. i buy these at walmart for a great value and reasonable price. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
OK these are fantastic, not too much caramel, not too much chocolate, just perfect balance. They came in the mail and were all in one piece and were not melted, but i got my delivery in the morning and its not too hot here yet. Now I have to hide them before everyone finds out that I have them. Oh and the shape? Bunny? So freaking cute.
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
All I want to say is YUMMY. I LOVE MILKY WAYS and I wish I could just have a forever supply because they are so good especially with marshmallows. I tend to buy 3 every week but you know that's not enough.
Yatana S.
Jacksonville, FL
its really silky, and filled with luxury chocolate. It fits my taste and its a good flavor, its also one of my favorite candies, I bought this in a convenience store, I often eat this once a week. Everyone who haven't tried this I totally recommend this to you.
Sandy T.
I love milky way midnight minis golden caramel vanilla nougat dark chocolate. I love the size. I love the idea of not having to cut it! you just have to open it and shove it in your mouth! its a fun size and the dark chocolate i love it! i love how it's a little chewy but not to chewy!
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Wooww simplemente perfectos, puedo pasar todo el día comiendo estos deliciosos milky way.. Generan una explocion de sabor al comerlos que no lo hace ningún otro dulce..

Amo milky way
Becka B.
Rio Rancho
I really enjoyed it. If I could have it everyday I would. I go to a store and can not discide on any other candy so I always get a milked way cameral candy bar. I eat it once a week. Very good flavor. It is yum that you can't put it down. Yes I would recommend this to others
Ebonie B.
Waterloo, IA
DID YOU SAY CARAMEL?!?! YASSSS anything with caramel is a must try and these are life changing the flavor is amazing and they are pricy at all. You can easily pick them up at your local grocery store just add them to the list like I do :). These are a must try for all.
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I have tried them myself but I would love to try them, I love Mllky Way candy so I bet these are the best compared to certain candy bars with caramel. Definitely would love have the chance to try
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
What is your favorite holiday candy?