BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Bar, 1.91oz, has no nougat and is made of caramel covered in milk chocolate. There are 288 bars per case. see more...

• Who else thinks Milky Way should come up with a strawberr...2 Answers
  • Es caramelo y chocolate o solo chocolate y galletas dentro ?3 Answers
  • Is it salty caramel?......4 Answers
  • "The best thing ever I love the extra caramel." in 1 review
  • "The caramel taste is absolutely divine and I love the milk chocolate as well. " in 1 review
  • "Milky way by far is a favorite candy bar, so when I found out they had the just caramel version I ran to get it." in 1 review
  • "these are great they're big and milky way is like my favorite chocolate so it's a great product a little pricey" in 1 review
Abdallah D.
Minneapolis, MN
This candy is not that good because it is filled with loads of sugar that aren't good for your hygiene.All in all I think this product should be discontinued.
Neyllen P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought it was like the classic bar, but I really did not like the caramel flavor it was a little artificial for my liking
Pensé que era como la barra clásica, pero en verdad no me gustó mucho el sabor a caramelo se siete un poco artificial para mi gusto
Lindsey B.
Duluth, GA
Don't like it. It's basically just straight caramel. I think it would be better if it had more of a cookie or crunchy component to it, but I guess then it would basically be a Twix bar.
Mia T.
Too sweet. I can feel the cavities kicking in when I eat these candy. If you like really sweet stuff, then you like this.
maria p.
I don't like this candy bar at all but I love the regular snickers. There is just too much going on in the inside. I don't like gooey, hard and nugent with a hint of chocolate at the same time. I would suggest they stiffen the caramel up a bit.
Leslie P.
I tried one of these when they first came out and I wasn't happy with them. I was surprised since I chocoalte and caramel together, but I did't care for this combination.
Constanza B.
concepcion
No me gusto,pense que iba a ser como un snickers pero no fue asi,no lo vuelvo a comprar ya que mejor compro un snicker
Shanuja M.
Caramel is amazing. But this chocolate bar is literally just a complete bar of caramel covered in chocolate. There is absolutely no balance at all, making it too sweet, and impossible to finish.
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Don't like this as much as the original. Basic ingredients are still there but it just isn't a Milky Way without the other stuff
Amy T.
Milky Way is usually one of my favorites, but this one just missed the train. I'm not sure what they really had in mind but if I wanted that much Carmel I'd pick up some worthingtons and eat it without the chocolate.
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you tried these slightly chilled in the freezer?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Would anyone recommend???
lally l.
Never has a caramel milky way ..is it nicer than the ordinary one or is it sickly sweet ?
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I wanna try these....where can I find them? I know they aren't in my area!
Anais V.
What differentiates this with the milky way candy original bar?