BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Bar, 1.91oz, has no nougat and is made of caramel covered in milk chocolate. There are 288 bars per case. see more...

• Who else thinks Milky Way should come up with a strawberr...2 Answers
  • Es caramelo y chocolate o solo chocolate y galletas dentro ?3 Answers
  • Is it salty caramel?......4 Answers
  • "The best thing ever I love the extra caramel." in 1 review
  • "The caramel taste is absolutely divine and I love the milk chocolate as well. " in 1 review
  • "Milky way by far is a favorite candy bar, so when I found out they had the just caramel version I ran to get it." in 1 review
  • "these are great they're big and milky way is like my favorite chocolate so it's a great product a little pricey" in 1 review
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love caramel period so I love this candy bar. It tastes so good with the chocolate combination. I always find them in the checkout area so they are hard to resist.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
They did it! Yes finally! My two favorite things in one candy bar! I am a super super big fan o Caramel! I love the taste of it, the softness of it, and the sweetness of it!
When Milky Way Caramel came out, I couldn't wait to try it! I was not disappointed.. it was Awesome!
Like I said, I am a huge fan of caramel, but I have those moments when only chocolate will do. This bar gives me the exact thing my body wants! It fulfills the need for both!
When I have a choice of candies... this is always my go to candy bar!
Angela S.
If you're a caramel love and a milky way lover, you'll love this bar! The caramel is just the right texture and consistency, making this bar irresistible and difficult to put down.
Kimberly L.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Milky Way Bar Simply Caramel more...
One of my favorite candy bars. There's always a generous amount of caramel under the thick chocolate outer layer. Can get messy but is absolutely worth it for the sugar rush
Cassidy k.
Richmond, Indiana
Sooooo yummy 😍 this product is always my go to when i have a sweet tooth, so simple, but so good! I definitely recommend this product to everyone who enjoys a good candy bar!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Milky Way Simply Caramel is one of my favorite candy bars! It has a delicious rich chocolate taste and the caramel combined makes it even better tasting! I like eating this candy bar all year round. They are great for every occasion and the chocolate is smooth and just melts perfectly making recipes and deserts with. My kids also love Milky Ways, so I buy them the miniature bite size so they don't eat too much at one time. I highly recommend this candy, it's delicious!
Gabriela N.
This Milky Way bar is my favorite candy now. To get this flavor before I purchased caramel bites from Godiva and they are pricey! But I love the flavor of caramel and chocolate. The Milky Way bar's caramel is soft, buttery and melts in the mouth. I don't like candy that is overly sweet either and these are just what I want to satisfy my sweet cravings. I'll definitely be ordering more. The local store where I purchased these before is no longer carrying these bars which is a shame. But at least I know where to purchase from now on. They are scrumptious!
Melody L.
Jackson, TN
You've never had a Milky Way or caramel until you've had this. These are the best type of Milky Way on the market. Amazing burst of caramel flavor in every bite. You have no idea what you're missing if you've never tried simply caramel Milky Way.
Milky Way has always been a favorite candy! Now the simply caramel bar adds more of my favorite ingreident... CARAMEL! These are simply amazing for caramel lovers! 😍
Wynnie S.
Winder, GA
It's hard to stop eating these once you've had one. They're highly addicting. I recommend buying one at a time so you don't end up eating a lot more than you should.
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you tried these slightly chilled in the freezer?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Would anyone recommend???
lally l.
Never has a caramel milky way ..is it nicer than the ordinary one or is it sickly sweet ?
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I wanna try these....where can I find them? I know they aren't in my area!
Anais V.
What differentiates this with the milky way candy original bar?