BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Bar, 1.91oz, has no nougat and is made of caramel covered in milk chocolate. There are 288 bars per case. see more...

• Who else thinks Milky Way should come up with a strawberr...2 Answers
  • Es caramelo y chocolate o solo chocolate y galletas dentro ?3 Answers
  • Is it salty caramel?......4 Answers
  • "The best thing ever I love the extra caramel." in 1 review
  • "The caramel taste is absolutely divine and I love the milk chocolate as well. " in 1 review
  • "Milky way by far is a favorite candy bar, so when I found out they had the just caramel version I ran to get it." in 1 review
  • "these are great they're big and milky way is like my favorite chocolate so it's a great product a little pricey" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Review for: Uwrapped Bites, Milky Way Bar Simply Caramel, Chocolate Snack Size more...
I loooove milky ways! the simply caramel is my favorite because the caramel is really soft and creamy, and the unwrapped bites make for a great snack while at work or just when I'm wanting a quick bite of chocolate to fix a craving! i will definitely buy again
Natalie S.
Review for: Milky Way Bar Simply Caramel more...
This chocolate taste good, it’s not bad tasting at all. It doesn’t have a strong chocolate flavor though and the texture is not hard nor soft, they are small and bite size these are good to eat! They are not as sweet btw I would recommend this chocolate! I prefer the original version it’s not bad but not the best!
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Milky Way Bar Simply Caramel more...
Seriously my favorite!!!!! And better than the original milky way!!! I love caramel so this is perfect for me and you can get a pack of six for just a $1 at Walmart! I definitely recommend!!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Review for: Milky Way Bar Simply Caramel more...
Amazing chocolate caramel ever I love this snack I carry in my purse delicious flavor soft and chewy you can find this chocolate everywhere super cheap price. Milky Way Simply Caramel Bar
Gabriela A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am in love with the candy bars, they are simply delicious, they just took out this was immediately one of my favorites, the caramel is of a sticky consistency, everything you expect from the candy, but it is not difficult to eat, the only thing is if You are not prepared to have a diabetic do not eat it!

For sweet lovers it is divine!
Dianne R.
I love Milky Ways for that perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, and nougat. But sometimes I just want more caramel than nougat and this delivers it. Of course I dont get this chocolate bar all the time. I feel that it then becomes a little too sweet for me. This is a nice option to try if you are craving something a little bit more caramel-y ;P
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
The simply Caramel bars are pure Heaven!! The caramel is so creamy and the balance of it and the chocolate are perfect. I love these as a special treat every once in a while and for the price, it's the perfect little reward! Not too rich, very creamy, not too hard to chew.
Angelica P.
this candy bar is well...simply delicious!! Milky way original will still always be one of |my favorites but this one is a top contender. It has the same chocolatey goodness as the original but with the extra sweet caramel. When looking for a sweet treat I would surely pick this.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Milky Way Simply Caramel bar. It's filled with delicious caramel! It's the Milky Way we love and know with an added oomph. It's probably good to disclose that I have a major sweet tooth so the sweeter the better. You can find this at just about any store in the U.S.
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Milky way simple Carmel. Wow who doesn't love Carmel that melts in your mouth. Smooth chocolate on the outside, its the perfect combination. I haven't had any other candy bar as good as the milky way. If you haven't tried it yet you should. Thanks for a great treat.
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you tried these slightly chilled in the freezer?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Would anyone recommend???
lally l.
Never has a caramel milky way ..is it nicer than the ordinary one or is it sickly sweet ?
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I wanna try these....where can I find them? I know they aren't in my area!
Anais V.
What differentiates this with the milky way candy original bar?