BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Bar, 1.91oz, has no nougat and is made of caramel covered in milk chocolate. There are 288 bars per case. see more...

• Who else thinks Milky Way should come up with a strawberry Milky ...2 Answers
  • Es caramelo y chocolate o solo chocolate y galletas dentro ?3 Answers
  • Is it salty caramel?......4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The best thing ever I love the extra caramel." in 1 review
  • "these are great they're big and milky way is like my favorite chocolate so it's a great product a little pricey" in 1 review
  • "Milky way by far is a favorite candy bar, so when I found out they had the just caramel version I ran to get it." in 1 review
  • "The caramel taste is absolutely divine and I love the milk chocolate as well. " in 1 review
Gabriela A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am in love with the candy bars, they are simply delicious, they just took out this was immediately one of my favorites, the caramel is of a sticky consistency, everything you expect from the candy, but it is not difficult to eat, the only thing is if You are not prepared to have a diabetic do not eat it!

For sweet lovers it is divine!
Dianne R.
I love Milky Ways for that perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, and nougat. But sometimes I just want more caramel than nougat and this delivers it. Of course I dont get this chocolate bar all the time. I feel that it then becomes a little too sweet for me. This is a nice option to try if you are craving something a little bit more caramel-y ;P
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
The simply Caramel bars are pure Heaven!! The caramel is so creamy and the balance of it and the chocolate are perfect. I love these as a special treat every once in a while and for the price, it's the perfect little reward! Not too rich, very creamy, not too hard to chew.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a great candy bar. Milky Way Simply Caramel Bar is like a river of Caramel in your mouth. I bought this candy bar when it first came out from Walgreen's. It was reasonably priced and it was worth it. I would encourage any one who likes caramel to try this product. I don't even like chocolate and I enjoyed it.
Angelica P.
this candy bar is well...simply delicious!! Milky way original will still always be one of |my favorites but this one is a top contender. It has the same chocolatey goodness as the original but with the extra sweet caramel. When looking for a sweet treat I would surely pick this.
Angela S.
I love the Milky Way Simply Caramel bar. It's filled with delicious caramel! It's the Milky Way we love and know with an added oomph. It's probably good to disclose that I have a major sweet tooth so the sweeter the better. You can find this at just about any store in the U.S.
Shakia T.
This Milky Way is so good! I only prefer it over the original when I'm in the mood for something that is sweeter than normal. But I consider this my guilty pleasure and the Carmel isn't too sweet where it takes over the bar, staying true to it's Original taste.
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
Milky way simple Carmel. Wow who doesn't love Carmel that melts in your mouth. Smooth chocolate on the outside, its the perfect combination. I haven't had any other candy bar as good as the milky way. If you haven't tried it yet you should. Thanks for a great treat.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Milky Way Caramel is delicious. I love caramel and the caramel flavor here I find to be better than a lot of other candy bars containing caramel. I bought mine from Walmart at a very reasonable price. It is definitely purchase worthy. It is a great snack.
Brianna P.
Easton, PA
This candy bar is the bomb.com. If you like caramel then this is the route to go. I am obsessed with this Milky Way. It's good for the price depending where you buy. Better than the midnight dark and a step above original. I'll definitely rebuy!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Have you tried these slightly chilled in the freezer?
lally l.
Never has a caramel milky way ..is it nicer than the ordinary one or is it sickly sweet ?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Would anyone recommend???
Anais V.
What differentiates this with the milky way candy original bar?
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I wanna try these....where can I find them? I know they aren't in my area!