BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way® Brand Midnight® Minis™.
Rich, dark chocolate.
Golden caramel.
Vanilla Nougat.
What's inside.
Calories 35, 2% DV.
Per piece. see more...

Milky Way Midnight Minis Golden Caramel Vanilla Nougat Dark Chocolates
  • "I was hesitant when I first tried these because I am picky when it comes to dark chocolate, but these are delicious! " in 6 reviews
  • "Really enjoy this is my favorite type of candy bar minis are the best...perfect combination!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Although I am not usually a fan of minis (they just have a different taste to me) I enjoy this little bite sized morssel." in 1 review
  • "I like the regular milky ways better, but these are pretty good and less sweet than the regular ones if you want something more complex tasting" in 1 review
  • "I think the main reason being I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate." in 1 review
Jessica Z.
By far my favorite candy and the one that truly makes Halloween for me. It’s dark chocolate, which already makes it somewhat healthier for you. It’s also got a nice, soft, chewy center from the caramel and the marshmallow inside. I’m pretty sure it’s only sold during Halloween but I could be wrong. I do know it’s sold at most places you would typically buy candy like Walmart, so if you’ve never tried it, I definitely suggest it!
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dark chocolate, and always thought that I could handle any kind of dark chocolate. Dont expect this to taste sweet at all, it is bitter like you cant imagine. I could only take one bite and that was enough. The other reviewer is right, I am sure that this chocolate bar is an acquired taste.
Sabrina W.
These are my favorite of the Milky Way candies. The dark chocolate perfectly balances out the sweetness of the nougat and makes a satisfying treat. I keep a stash of these in my desk drawer, and another stash in my kitchen cupboard. Definitely give these a try if you like dark chocolate, or if you dislike overly sweet chocolates.
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
This is my favorite dark chocolate candy bar combo. Milky way does an awesome job of combining the nougat flavor and the creamy caramel with dark chocolate. I like it compared to the Hershey with almonds, and other alternatives. If your are craving some sweet dark chocolate, I would definitely give this candy bar a try,
Merceades S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
UGH I feel like i can almost never find these. if you are a fan of dark chocolate then you need to try these. they are so smooth and so rich but it has just the right amount of original formula in it tied in with a bite of dark chocolate..

I seriously need to stock up on them. they are my favorite go-to snack when i'm craving something sweet!
Jamie F.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I have always been a Milk Way lover, but these took it to a whole new level! I absolutely love the richness of the dark chocolate and consistently choose it over the regular if I have the option. I usually buy these at any Walgreens or Rite Aid and would definitely for those chocolate lovers!
Sarah S.
The milky way midnight candy bars, are by far one of my all time favorites! I love the dark chocolate and the nougat along with the ribbon of caramel inside, it's so good!! They aren't available everywhere though, but when I find them I usually get one and I would definitely recommend to others if they like dark chocolate, nougat, and caramel!
Paige C.
This has proved to be one of my favorite candy bars! I'm not usually a dark chocolate kind of girl but the milky way midnight has such a good flavor combination that I didn't miss the milk chocolate. Sometimes the regular milky ways can get over powering with sweetness and the midnight bar tones it down while still satisfying the sweet itch!
Angelica
Brooklyn, NY
I. Love. These. I actually prefer these over the original even though I like them both. I am a dark chocolate kind of person & I really enjoy the vanilla flavor of the nougat, although you'd probably still like this flavor even if you're not into dark chocolate because it's not bitter at all. I love when the minis are part of a variety pack so I don't have to choose just one flavor, but I always end up grabbing this flavor first & grabbing a second one for good measure.
Angel C.
Ontonagon, MI
Milky Way Midnight Minis are the perfect sweet treat. They contain everything I love. Gooey caramel on top of chewy lightly flavored vanilla nougat, all wrapped up in a decadent dark chocolate, in a perfect little bite sized bit. So you can have just a couple if that's all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth. Or go ahead and eat the whole bag. They are also perfect for sharing with a loved one.
Lauren G.
Erie , PA
Where can you buy this product?
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
Is this a seasonal item?
LEAR28018 A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Son buenos estos mini chocolates?
Ana S.