BY MILKY WAY #48 in Candy Bars

Milky Way® Brand Midnight® Minis™.
Rich, dark chocolate.
Golden caramel.
Vanilla Nougat.
What's inside.
Calories 35, 2% DV.
Per piece. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I was hesitant when I first tried these because I am picky when it comes to dark chocolate, but these are delicious! " in 6 reviews
  • "Really enjoy this is my favorite type of candy bar minis are the best...perfect combination!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I think the main reason being I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Although I am not usually a fan of minis (they just have a different taste to me) I enjoy this little bite sized morssel." in 1 review
  • "It is great treat mid day when you want something sweet but you don't want to load up on calories or spoil the next meal." in 1 review
Audrie D.
Lincoln City, OR
I love milky way midnight minis golden caramel vanilla nougat dark chocolates because they taste great and are a good midnight snack i mean it dose say it right in the name midnight yeah its cool i love caramel and vanilla its a good combo and to add the dark chocolate was a good idea who ever came up with that idea i would love to give a round of appusye yeah well anyway if you got a sweet tooth or just love sweets in general this is definitely for you I'm not sayin huh yeah you should try if if you haven't already and if you have you should have some more there amazing i had some yester day and i reget nothing hahahahahahaha
Angelica
Brooklyn, NY
I. Love. These. I actually prefer these over the original even though I like them both. I am a dark chocolate kind of person & I really enjoy the vanilla flavor of the nougat, although you'd probably still like this flavor even if you're not into dark chocolate because it's not bitter at all. I love when the minis are part of a variety pack so I don't have to choose just one flavor, but I always end up grabbing this flavor first & grabbing a second one for good measure.
Paige C.
This has proved to be one of my favorite candy bars! I'm not usually a dark chocolate kind of girl but the milky way midnight has such a good flavor combination that I didn't miss the milk chocolate. Sometimes the regular milky ways can get over powering with sweetness and the midnight bar tones it down while still satisfying the sweet itch!
Sabrina W.
These are my favorite of the Milky Way candies. The dark chocolate perfectly balances out the sweetness of the nougat and makes a satisfying treat. I keep a stash of these in my desk drawer, and another stash in my kitchen cupboard. Definitely give these a try if you like dark chocolate, or if you dislike overly sweet chocolates.
Sara S.
I absolutely love these mini MilkyWay bars. They are small enough that they give you a little fast without the guilt of eating a whole candy bar. I also like the dark chocolate that these use as opposed to the milk chocolate. It makes it a little less sweet, which can be a problem for me with some candies. Would recommend.
Luna S.
I was never a fan of Milky Way bars until they came out with the Midnight Dark Chocolate version! In my mind, you just can't go wrong with a good dark chocolate! It's the perfect match with the caramel and vanilla nougat on the inside! Usually my choice as I'm scanning the candy rack! But I really prefer the minis.
Katie D.
Ozark, AR
A new spin on the milky way that made me love the candy bar all over again! I really enjoy the mix of dark chocolate with the caramel and vanilla even though I am not usually a fan of dark chocolate. Bought this at walmart and feel the price was comparable to other candy. Would definitely recommend!
Brianna M.
Lester, WV
These are my favorite candies EVER! I love dark chocolate and also love Milky Way, so these are the perfect mix. These are such a great value and are affordable. I love how these are the perfect bite size to get a chocolate fix. I recommend these to anyone who loves dark chocolate and caramel!
Josalyn H.
Monmouth, OR
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but these are really good! The dark chocolate,vanilla nougat and caramel are much better than the original milkyways, and they are the perfect size! It's really inexpensive for a bag of them as wel which is nice. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
Dark chocolate is what made me want to try these. When I first tried them I fell in love and I haven't eaten a regular one since hahaha. But really why do I need to write a review about chocolate. Everyone knows what it tastes like. I think add a tiny bit of peanut butter or mint and bam.
Lauren G.
Erie , PA
Where can you buy this product?
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
Is this a seasonal item?
LEAR28018 A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son buenos estos mini chocolates?
Ana S.