BY MILKY WAY #87 in Candy Bars

New MILKY WAY® Brand Marshmallow with Caramel Bar delivers a magnificent combination of fluffy marshmallow nougat covered with a layer of smooth caramel, enrobed in creamy milk chocolate.

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
When I spotted this at my local grocer, I felt like a kid in a candy store because I love any combination of chocolate and marshmallow. Needless to say I picked up several to try and it was love at first bite! The traditional Milkyway in the states is a combination of light chocolate nougat topped with a generous layer of caramel all encased in a smooth milk chocolate. With this limited edition, the chocolate nougat is replaced by a sweet marshmallow creme, but with the same layering of caramel as the popular bar. I hope they make this a permanent flavor because it was a yummy alternative to the traditional at the same affordable price. If you happen upon one of these, don't hesitate to give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
This is the absolute best Milky Way ever! I grabbed on in passing, first time I ever saw it, and I got so irritated I didn't think to grab more when everywhere sold out!
I'm totally a marshmallow and caramel lover but it can be a hard combo to find and it be halfway decent. It has the same caramel as the original Milkway, same chocolate coating but rather than the ..... (?! what is that stuff?!) it has fluffy, yummy, marshmallow to completely assaults your taste buds with an over abundant burst of LOVE!
In the words of L.A Reed "Do I like you? No. I LOVE YOU!"
Becka S.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
When I was younger and would go to the mall all the time I would always go into Sees candy and get the marshmallow and caramel chocolate. They were to die for! literally they were my favorite candy. I got this one time at the grocery store and fell in love not only was this a lot cheaper then sees candies but I also got a lot more too! Since then I have been looking for it! I have not been able to find it anywhere do I am going to order some off Amazon! I would recommend this to any caramel, chocolate, or marshmallow fan out there!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love love love this flavor!! My favorite milky way. It is pretty sweet so I can only take a bite here and there but it's so delicious so it's for the better, lasts longer. U even was able to get my friends hooked before we couldn't find them anymore. They need to bring the flavor to stay all year long. I miss it.
Gina J.
Gina J.
This delicious candy bar has two of the best parts of a candy bar put together in one!-caramel and marshmallow! Compared to other brands who have tried this combination I would have to say this is the best one! It's my one weakness and have to indulge at least once a week! It's a must try!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Doyline, LA
Enjoyable variation on a classic candy. Pleasant flavor profile. Bar looks exactly as pictured! If you enjoy chocolate and creamy vanilla smooth texture with an even taste and touch of caramel then you will love it. Marshmallow flavor is a bit light. Might be better in fun size.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Tastes like you are eating a marshmallow full of goodness and happiness. it is super affordable, i've never truly have tasted something that tastes fluffy, but in the best way possible. I would definitely not hesitate to give these to other people as gifts or a tasty treat.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Love the chocolate and Carmel together in a Milky Way. The flavor is so delicious. If you love chocolate and Carmel then you will love a Milky Way it's the way to go! I have only eaten it a few times this year. I would buy it again in the future. It's a great candy bar.
Delicious! Tried one today and mad was it good! Got one for each of my kids as well and they just loved it. Not happy to see the limited edition on there though, I have to be honest.

Anyways, with Christmas coming on you should snag some of these for stocking stuffers.
Josh B.
Josh B.
Elkfork, KY
I love these Milky Way's it's a amazing candy bar. I usually eat 3-4 a day, they're rich in chocolate. I buy them from walmart and sam's club when I get the chance. They're well worth the price for the package and will leave you with wanting more after they're gone.
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
Is it super sweet? I am a huge marshmallow lover and need this in my mouth now!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
What is this?
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Are these similar to the Russell stover caramel & marshmallows candies?
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Haven't tried these yet are they any good?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
How would you compare the original to this bar?