BY MILKY WAY

New MILKY WAY® Brand Marshmallow with Caramel Bar delivers a magnificent combination of fluffy marshmallow nougat covered with a layer of smooth caramel, enrobed in creamy milk chocolate.

Makeuplvr S.
I can’t find these anymore, but oh my goodness, the texture of the marshmallow and the caramel and chocolate was amazing. They need to bring this back! Such a sweet treat!!
Ndoumbe N.
Pawtucket, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is so good I wish I could having one right now that's how good it taste I hope I get it for free maybe one day when I have kids I'll let them have a Milkey Way but of course I will not give it to them them very single day like maybe once a month because I don't want my kids getting health problem.
Josh B.
Elkfork, KY
I love these Milky Way's it's a amazing candy bar. I usually eat 3-4 a day, they're rich in chocolate. I buy them from walmart and sam's club when I get the chance. They're well worth the price for the package and will leave you with wanting more after they're gone.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I wasn't too fond of this when i tried one. The marshmallow tasted way too overpowering over the caramel. Maybe if they were in smaller form, like a little egg for Easter it may be better. Having this as a candy bar was too much in my opinion.
Melissa W.
Love the chocolate and Carmel together in a Milky Way. The flavor is so delicious. If you love chocolate and Carmel then you will love a Milky Way it's the way to go! I have only eaten it a few times this year. I would buy it again in the future. It's a great candy bar.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
This is an AMAZING candy bar but sadly I can't find them anymore. I'm obsessed with caramel but put it with chocolate and marshmallow it's my weakness. The flavor is great! I would definitely recommend trying one if you find it!
Betsabe M.
Brownsville, TX
Es un producto de muy buena calidad, tiene diferentes porciones tiene un savor un poco mas fuerte es muy dulce ya que esta relleno de malbavisto pero es muy delicioso para quien goza de un paladar dulzón
Keylee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
deliciouso you should totally get this it is great and it taste like heaven it melts in your mouth and its so sweet i got it at walmart and tiger market it cost aroung 2 or 3 dollars still buy it all the time i totally reccomend this
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This flavor was just delicious I love the regular ones but this flavor was mind blown I have never tried it before until now and oh my God I have been missing out they are just delicious taste like a genuine Smore definitely recommend
Savanna R.
Tastes like you are eating a marshmallow full of goodness and happiness. it is super affordable, i've never truly have tasted something that tastes fluffy, but in the best way possible. I would definitely not hesitate to give these to other people as gifts or a tasty treat.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Is it super sweet? I am a huge marshmallow lover and need this in my mouth now!
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
What is this?
Melanie H.
Are these similar to the Russell stover caramel & marshmallows candies?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
How would you compare the original to this bar?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Wow didn't know they had these only a limited oh time. Are they sold in a particular location?