BY NONE

Milky Way Holiday Minis Chocolate Candy: Bring the holidays home 40 calories per piece Mars real chocolate Kosher see more...

• Do you prefer these or the bigger candy bar??3 Answers
  • "Rhea best candy of all time in my opinion. " in 2 reviews
  • "love how amazing they are and so perfect for stocking stuffers all kids love chocolate but they are small so they wont get to hyper perfect size " in 1 review
  • "Definitely in my Top ten favorite chocolate :) perfect for snacking or stockings." in 1 review
  • "Milky ways the best candy bar too." in 1 review
  • "They are just as amazing as the regular size Milky Way Candy Bars." in 1 review
Christopher G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You can't really beat the original when it comes to Milky Way candy bars. Everyone who loves Caramel and Chocolate is sure in for a treat with one of these! Now that they come in minis only makes it easier to enjoy them on Halloween, for a snack at school, or even at work! Great product, Great Choice!
Kathy S.
Atlanta, GA
These are a great snack, love them cold out of fridge. I have a dermatologist office where I am a patient who has a bowl of these in the waiting room. I have been to some other businesses I frequent who do the same. They are so good it makes it hard to resist popping one or two in your mouth!
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
I love the minis except you feel like you can eat more of them because they are mini. That is my only regret! Milky Ways are a delicious chocolate treat everyone will enjoy.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Milky Way minis are great but I like the Milky Way dark better. It's not as easy to find them anymore in a bag by themselves. Wish there was more in the package and cheaper.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy Milky Way candy bars. It doesn't matter if they are minis or full size bars. I have a Halloween candy bowl full of them for the trick or treater's tonight.
Kathy D.
Sun Prairie, WI
The same delicious Milky Way I got when I was little, but in a smaller size so I'm able to eat in moderation. Milky Way bars bring back all kinds of great memories of when I was really young!
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
These are the best way to have a lil snack and share with others too! I don't feel as guilty popping one here and there as to eating a whole candy bar at one time.
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
I love the minis. I can get me a little but of chocolate rather than opening a big bar which I know I can't eat all of because I'm not a big fanatic over chocolate
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
These are very good. They are my moms favorite candy. They are good to have in a little candy jar in the house for family members or thee kids to come in and grab one while visiting.
CA B.
Redwood City, CA
Great when you're craving a sweet treat without all the calories of a regular size bar. They're delicious frozen and popped into a cup of coffee also.
Anna R.
Do you prefer these or the bigger candy bar??