BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Fun-Size Simply Caramel Candy: Real milk chocolate surrounding nothing but rich delicious caramel 100 calories per pack see more...

Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
GOD ALMIGHTY, I really love these chocolate bars! I was in a Dollar Tree store about 7 months ago and since I always go and peruse their candy aisle looking for good deals I went to look at their latest offerings and saw this bar. Now, the packaging wasn't very appealing and was really going to put them back but since the label cleary said " CARAMEL " I thought that these bars would be a lot like Cadbury's Caramello bars so I said " what the hell " and bought a few. Neeedless to say, these bars WERE NOT LIKE CARAMELLO BARS, THEY WERE ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THE CARAMELLO BARS FOR A FEW STANDOOUT REASONS!
Desi A.
athens, OH
Perfect for craving something a little extra sweet. I bought this product at walmart although it is available many places. I gave it 4 stars because you can only eat so much of it with it being so sweet with such a rich flavor. Would recommend to others looking to satisfy a sweet chocolate craving.
Mabel A.
Who doesn't love chocolate and caramel? This presentation is great for parties and is awesome for grownups and for children that do not like "weird flavors" like peanut butter. This is as good for a party as it is for a one person party. Try buying ice cream and putting these chocolates inside!
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Milky way Fun Size Simply Caramel Candys are wonderful. The taste is awesome but the fun size are perfect. It is affordable and lasts a little while. I can add a couple to the kids lunch boxes as a treat to them. I can also have one or maybe two a day for myself.
Daniela G.
El paso, TX
Throughout all my childhood I always wish the milky way candy bar would come with only caramel, so I was extremely delighted to see that they had come out with this new chocolate bar. It is very delicious and perfect for a caramel lover like me!
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I hate these candies! I love Milky way usually, so when Halloween rolled around and my boyfriend's little sister gave me all these because she didn't want them, I was pumped. But they were just chocolate and caramel! And not even a good balance of the two! Just like, too sweet and not enough chocolate. So sad.
Nicole P.
Oh these are absolutely delicious!! They are akin to Russell Stover chocolate covered caramels. I was pleasantly surprised by Milky Way with these as other big companies who have tried caramel covered chocolates have completely messed them up and were gross.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
You really can't go wrong with chocolate and caramel!! I like that the caramel in this candy is soft and kinda melts in your mouth, not the hard break a tooth kinda caramel. This is in my top 5 for chocolate candy bars.
Hannah R.
New Lisbon
This is an amazing chocolate I love it! It tastes amazing and I very very very much recommend you to try it. A great stocking stuffer too by the way! Your kids will love it. If your not a chocolate and caramel lover than I wouldn't recommend it..
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
My personal favorite candy item. These I hide from my family cause if not I wouldn't ever get a snack of one from time to time. Just love caramel and then add chocolate and it's the perfect snack at bedtime.
Caroline S.
How small are these? And do they get stuck in your teeth?
Sharlene T.
what sizes do they come in ?
Cupcake B.