BY MILKY WAY #57 in Candy Bars

Milky Way Fun Size Candy Bars: Mars real chocolate Low sodium Kosher Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
These "fun size" candy packs are the new craze within the last year or so. I personally LOVE the original Milky Way candies, but I don't like the fun size snacks. In all honesty, I don't like these little single fun size candies in any of the candies. The chocolate to caramel to other ingredients ratio is all changed with these smaller versions of the candy bars that there is a noticeable difference in taste to me. Don't get me wrong, they still taste good, just not as good as the full size!
ana o.
ana o.
My favorite is Milky Way! I use these in baking bars....cut them up and try not to eat too much of it at the same time.

I purchased this in cooler weather so I got them in pristine condition - no melted chocolate! Sometimes Amazon packs them to keep them cooler and sometimes they don't. This was shipped perfect.

Recommended.....but shipped with cooler packaging or only in cooler
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
Miami, ['', '', '']
This are perfect for trips, cinemas, or any occasion when you need a short bust of energy.

I usually have two or three of this little fellas in my backpack for those times I get hungry or sleepy in class. It just works, even if you don't abuse them they work as "cheat snacks" if your dieting and you feel dizzy or light headed.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Bronx, NY
Got these one day when I stole some of my younger cousins Halloween candy. I've always enjoyed Milky Way, as a substitute to Twix, but honestly after having these I've made more of am effort to buy them more. Something about keeping the chocolate in your mouth and waiting for it to melt....ugh. Can't get much better than that.
Helen L.
Helen L.
This has always been my favorite Halloween candy when I was a kid, and I still love it. I love putting these in the freezer for a quick cold treat. They are super inexpensive and the small size is portioned off the best so that you can still treat yourself without having to compensate too much with unhealthiness.
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
It is a very great temptation to resist some of these chocolates, I love their mixture of flavors, creamy, and crunchy, I try to eat two of these every fifteen days, not to lose the figure, but they are delicious. I recommend trying them, though, I think they do not need recommendation, they sell themselves.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Buffalo, NY
Fun sized candy is stupid and pointless. Save yourself the grief of binge eating 15 of these and just buy a normal sized Milky Way. Don't even buy these for trick-or-treaters because you'll just eat the whole bag and watch the first six Harry Potters and forget to answer the door. Milky Ways are good tho
Adam M.
Adam M.
When you just want a small bit of chocolate the fun size candy bars are great. It keeps the craving under control and is sometimes all I need. So don't think that fun size is for only Halloween, they are good anytime. And paying a dollar for a pack of 6 is a great deal at the dollar store.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
This is another great candy from my childhood that I keep in my pantry for those days when my sweet tooth kicks in which is pretty often! They are about the same price as other candy bars and I love the fun size to keep me from eating to much. They are easily purchased at any local stores.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Sacramento, Ca
These are perfect to keep around the house if you have kids and you would prefer to not give them full sized candy bars. As long as you keep them in the pantry where it is dark and room temperature they will last a long time in there (if you don't want your kid eating all 12 in a week)