BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Fun Size Candy Bars: Mars real chocolate Low sodium Kosher Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny B.
These bars are very delicious and very well priced. They are a great treat for on the go. I eat these about a couple times a month. The taste is great and you can find these basically anywhere that sells candy. I strongly recommend to others. This product is great!
Peyton D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Delicious, chocolate and nougat in the perfect size! Great price and perfect for sharing. I love to grab a bag around the holidays for the children. I like that it's smooth and you can always freeze it or put it on ice cream. A classic candy in my opinion
Jeniffer B.
This is a great multipack. The individual packs are not small or large but just the right size. Great for kids lunches, travel & those in an assisted living. Great for any environment where you would want a few snacks but not a large bag. I recommend Milky Way bars for a nice snack or as dessert during meal time.
Sunaisbel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Es muy delicioso este chocolate, es uno de mis preferidos, el Milky Way. Chocolate de leche u oscuro, como sea, me encanta y es lo maximo. El caramelo y el chocolate hacen una gran combinacioón, nada mejor que este chocolate. Me encanta de verdad.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
milky way is a childhood classic. it is always good and hearty.. a go to chocolate. i try to avoid sweets so i don't eat it as often as i used to but if i pick up a bag or bar on sale.. ill have some! very good flavor and i would definitely recommend.
Katie R.
Terre Haute, IN
Milky ways are amazing. We love to put them in our freezer and eat them frozen because then the caramel gets all hard and it's really good. And the fun sized ones are such a great size. For me, especially when frozen, it takes a few bites to eat them, which is great. Not too little and not too much.
Heather D.
I love milky way! The fun sized candy bars are a perfect size when you want a tray but you don't want to eat too much sugar. A lot of other candy bars taste different when you make them smaller but that isn't the case with these. The taste just as good big or small.
Haley M.
Redford, MI
Milky Way fun sized candy bars are the perfect size treat to get your craving fix! If you love caramel and chocolate as much as I do, these snack sized bars are guaranteed to curb your cravings. The smooth blend of caramel and chocolate is the perfect combination!
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This candy is amazing. Unlike anything I have ever tasted. Great price for what you get. Always tempting me on the grocery store shelf. Excellent flavor. Eat it once a week for balanced diet.
Jane B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Milky ways are the best candy bars hands down. I always love to buy them during Halloween time. If you love chocolate and caramel, you cannot ask for anything more! They are certainly repurchase worthy.