BY MILKY WAY

MilkyWay® Brand Chocolate Malt Ice Cream.

What's inside.

Calories 170, 9%DV per serving.

4 Servings per pint.

16.0 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Beatriz T.
Solana Beach, CA
Oh my! Ive not even tried it but I am sure this is gonna be my favorite ice cream EVER! Ice cream is my favorite food and milk way my fav candy so how can it not be good???
Tyieshia R.
If you love the milky way candy bar then you will absolutely love this ice cream. It has a good balance of candy bar and ice cream...I love to make homemade milkshakes with this ice cream.
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
Milky Ways are so delicious so imagine them in an ice cream? Incredible! This ice cream is so good so if you're a big fan of milky way, you will definitely love this
samantha s.
I love this ice cream! I love ice cream and Milky Ways are my favorite! This is a perfect combination of Milky Way and ice cream. This is perfect on a hot day.
Charlene M.
Oh man this taste soo good!!! I love ice cream and Milky-Way is one of my favorites. I love having a bowl of it on a hot day! Tastes even better lol
Ciara S.
Denison, TX
Milky ways are my favorite candy is chocolate ice cream is my favorite dessert. Combine the two together and you've got the tastiest treat ever.
Keeley B.
Clackamas, OR
This ice cream is delish! Creamy and yer chunky with ooey gooey pieces of chocolate and caramel. Super yummy and crave able! Price is typical.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
So so good! I love this ice cream- you can easily taste the Milky Way in it and it's a good combination of the candy bar and ice cream.
Heather B.
This is the best! One of my favorite candies made ice cream! I love this one because it doesn't have nuts like similar flavors!
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
This ice cream is amazing! There wasn't an overabundance of the Milky Way but there also wasn't too little. It was perfect.
Kaylee S.
Elgin, SC
Can you actually taste the Milky Way candy bar in it? Because I've had a lot of candy bar flavored ice cream where the ice cream completely changes the flavor.
Vreni Q.
I love this brand of chocolate. But didn't know about it is also an ice cream, how is it? Where are selling it?