BY MILKY WAY

MilkyWay?? Brand Chocolate Ice Cream Bar.

What's inside.

Calories 250, 13%DV per bar.

New.

2.80 fl oz (83 ml). see more...

• Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. Mi chocolate favorito ...1 Answers
  • Does the caramel get hard in the freezer? 5 Answers
  • Does this bar melt very fast?4 Answers
Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream Bar
Very delicious chocolate bar. I have my moments where I just want to eat 2 or 3 consecutively. They are bars of milky way. If you like Milky Way bars, you'll like it. If you've never had a Milky Way bar, think of chocolate and caramel, basically. I like the,. These were fresh and tasty. I like to keep them handy and saves money and time by buying them in the big box. Full size bars. I love these candy bars, as we all know the taste of the big milky way. And this is a great price.

Just read this comment, you should go to the nearest store and buy your chocolate bar. Uhmm delicious.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Ohhhh this is soooo yummy! For any caramel and chocolate lovers this would be for you! It has a nice sweet taste similar to the candy bar itself. And you can just indulge with every bite you take. I would buy this again and again! You can buy this at your local Walmart, Target, and sometimes gas stations have them!
Mary M.
Mississippi State, AL
Its the greatest mix between caramel and chocolate!!! I could sit and eat a whole box of these but i don't because it wouldn't be good for me! when ever i have a stressful day or just need a pick me up i eat one to lighten my day! I would totally repurchase again and again!!
Zion H.
Such a good ice cream bar and its yummy as the regular candy too. I bought this at a convenience store and it was inexpensive. I would recommend this to others because it very good tasting and right on point with tasting just like the regular can bar as well.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a big fan of any caramel and chocolate combo but this takes it to the next level. I have been known to freeze my Milky Way Bars originally so this ice cream bar is genius. We fight over the last one at my house. The perfect summer treat on a hot day.
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY
I had that a few times and I can honestly say, it' to sweet to enjoy. I have this in moderation like once or twice in a year if I have the taste for it. My brother loves the stuff and if it were up to him he would probably eat plenty. Lol!
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Super hard to find in my area but the best balance of ice cream Chocolate and caramel. It literally tastes like a milky way, plus the size is great. I love them with a nice iced coffee while hanging on the roof. It's the perfect frozen dessert
Thomas L.
Bellefonte, PA
If you love milky ways like I do. This is the perfect addition to the sweet family. It has the taste and caramel taste while adding in everyones favorite thing: Ice cream. It is priced pretty reasonably too unlike actual ice cream parlors. 100% repurchasable.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
I love the ice cream Milky Way chocolate especially when you take a bit and it melts on your mouth Delicious! If you have try it I recommend you trying it you will love it. It's affordable it's not expensive You Will Love It.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I love the milky way chocolate ice cream bar and hide a few in the ice cube dispenser. Great amount of chocolate and caramel with ice cream. I can't eat a full bar as it's a lot for one sitting but it's a great treat.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the caramel get hard in the freezer?
Emma W.
King, NC
Does this bar melt very fast?
Charl L.
Where can I get one
Estefany P.
Milky Way Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. Mi chocolate favorito Starburst Fave Reds Valentine Sweet N Treat Card (Theater Size) Lip Smacker Skittle Collection, MulticolorBubble Yum Original Gum. Mis chocolaste mi chicles 🍫 me encanta los dulces de ves en cuendo