BY MILKY WAY

Kayleene R.
Springfield , MA
Caramel has to be one of my favorite sweets! The combination of chocolate to caramel warms my heart and leaves my taste buds screaming for more! If you've got a sweet tooth, this is the candy bar for you! My go to!
Taylor L.
These are my favorite of all the different ways to have a milkway. It's about $4, depending on where you get them from. They're probably cheaper at a convenient store, I purchased them at the Walmart.
Heather B.
Harrington, DE
They're delicious, but aren't very calorie friendly if you eat too many. I used to snack on them at my second job to get a little sugar in my system, but it's better than consuming a full size bar.
This candy bar is absolutely amazing! I have not eaten candy bars in years but when I saw this I had to try it as I adore caramel and chocolate. I like to cut it into 6 slices and freeze them in a container.
Hannah S.
Who doesn't love these little fun sized treats?! Throw them in your desk at work, put them in your lunches, and definitely stash a few in the freezer. These little guys are addicting and so good!
Stacy M.
I love fun size milky ways. They have good proportions. Some snack size candy doesn't taste the same as a full size do to the measurements, but these are good. Excellent for grab and go sweet treat.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
These are my favorite Halloween candy! They can satisfy the worst sweet tooth with the perfect combination of soft and smooth caramel, nuget, and covered in chocolate!
Rosselyn M.
Cuenca, Azuay
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

Milky way is delicious! I love it is an incredible snack, I always take one with me I am totally in love also I am faithful lover of chocolate and this has captivated me
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
Do not expect these to taste different from regular milky ways that is completely ridiculous. but they are cute and tiny and just the right size to eat fiteen and not feel guilty until sixteen
Yasmin Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is great but too much will make you sick. I anyways say this to all snacks: great for an occasional cheat snack but healthy is always first! These are always found at my local Walgreens. I wish there would be something crunchy to balance all the softness
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.