BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I like to buy these. One of these little guys satisfies my craving without give me too much. Perfect size
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Acaramelado chocolate con nuez y avellana con cacao y caramelo muy divino al comer por su delicioso saber
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I love milky ways there are one of my favorite candy bars the carmel and nougat flavoring is delicious!!!
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
You can't go wrong with a Milky Way bar! Chocolate caramel and nougat, combined in a delightful candy bar
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I love chocolates and nougats and caramel anything..put it all together and its heaven. Thanks milky way
Marsha B.
Love the funsize hits the spot without feeling guilty. The bar was very good and good amount of caramel.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Really sweet chocolate with caramel that makes you want to eat the whole package but it has a low price
Emily B.
Woodmere, NY
Great for a little snack without over- indulging myself have loves these candies ever since I was a kid
Mariauxi S.
Me encanta este chocolate por su textura y sabor es excelente la combinación de chocolate con caramelo
Demi T.
This candy is soooooo good. I had to get more of it. Milkyways are just the right amount of sweetness.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.