BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Rebekka J.
Pecks Mill, WV
I looooove Milky ways. They are really the best ever like omgosh. I recommend it if you haven't tried any of it yet
Andrea G.
I just love chocolats and Miky Way are one of the top most amazings chocolats, love it. This package it's amazing.
Aminata J.
Pickerington, OH
I love milky ways they are really good and chocolaty and taste delicious they rare good for after school snackinb
Amy M.
Just love fun size bites! Great for a snack or when you are craving chocolate and caramel they are just the size!
Kayooo J.
Philadelphia, PA
Milky ways give me joy. I love the taste!
They're wonderful and tasty. Delicious and chewy. I really love them.
Valeria M.
I love this chocolate it tastes amazing when you bite it you can feel the flavors inside it really delicious
Ireana C.
Este chocolate es muy rico, su exquisito sabor y su relleno de caramelo hacen que se me haga agua la boca!!!
Danielle C.
Hatton
One of my favorite candy bars, delicious. Love to eat the chocolate off of them, then the inside... heaven!
Clarissa F.
Irving, TX
Good love moly way I love eating chocolate it's amazing and I enjoy it very much but 2 musketeers is better
Ivy G.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love Milky Way candy bars their so full of rich and sweet caramel, and they taste so amazing.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.