BY MILKY WAY

Ahmed A.
This is one of my favorite snacks when I'm out in the beach having fun. It is a great source for energy especially when you get out of swimming longer period. I usually take a bar or two and I'm always full of energy.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Milky ways are super duper delicious! Especially in the fun size, that was I can limit myself from eating a whole candy bar. I buy these often and the price is never wrong! I would and do recommend this to others!
Emma C.
The best snacks. Great for travel and gifts. No one can say no to a mini Milky Way!! They're usually cheap too and you can find them almost anywhere including pharmacies and grocery stores and occasionally others.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
We buy these every year for Halloween. the kids love them
and they are one of the first things to go out of the candys.
they are good and we normally buy them from Walmart. they
have big bags for a great price.
Kaitlyn R.
YUM. Delicious! I love Milky Ways. They are one of my favorite candy bars! The mini ones are just amazing! Sometimes I don't want to eat an entire candy bar because it's just too much sugar. These fix that problem. They are bite size pieces and you can't eat them to your preference. Amazing!
Maria C.
In my opinion this sweet, tastes great, but for people like me is somewhat cloying, too sweet and sticky. certainly I can not eat a whole piece of this sweet. Here's how to buy one and eat small pieces, or do not eat whole but with a very big glass of milk
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a sweet eater, i usually ever have a craving for sweets! But every time I want sweets Milky Way is the way I go! I love it! It is better then sneakers! My go to and I would definitely recommend it!
Liliana D.
SAN DIEGO, CA
me encanta porque es uno de mis chocolates favoritos, lo como normalmente despues de mi comida del medio dia y es mas suave que otras barras de chocolate, lo compro en las tiendas OXXO de Tijuana, y si lo recomiendo a todos
Kayleene R.
Springfield , MA
Caramel has to be one of my favorite sweets! The combination of chocolate to caramel warms my heart and leaves my taste buds screaming for more! If you've got a sweet tooth, this is the candy bar for you! My go to!
Arianna R.
I love these! When you are craving something sweet, but don't want to blow your diet, these are perfect. They are individually wrapped so you can pop a few into your purse or bag. It doesn't get any more convenient than that! Plus the fun size is just tge right size for a quick snack!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.