BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
These are gr at to have as a snack with tea or coffe" they're very light and not heavy on calories which make them even better.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Milky way is such an amazing candy. I would definitely recommend this and that you eat it with a glass of milk, it's so good
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
I like the flavor od caramel with chocolate!!!
The price is good and its easy to find!!!
I recommend!!!
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
The best candy ever is the milky way soft and chewy nougat is the best part and the chocolaty outside so good i love them
Geraldine R.
simplemente para mi una delicia me encantan estos chocolates con muchos tipos de capas. y lo mejor es que son economicos
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are delicious and a fun size! Easy to grab a few to take with you to have s small quick chocolate snack on the go!
Zoe R.
Weston, FL
El mejor chocolate del mundo, perfecta combinación, porción perfecta, el caramelo delicioso. i love this chocolote bar
Filiz O.
Staten Island, NY
I enjoy all that the Milky Way has to offer but sometimes a full bar is too much. So the fun size nougats are perfect!
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love the soft inside it has a really great chocolate flavor and it is priced cheap at walmart. Melts in your mouth.
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
So easy to satisfy my sweet tooth with these candy bars. They are small enough to satisfy me without the guilt. Yum!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.