BY MILKY WAY

Zhane J.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I cannot stand Milky Ways. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel so I'm pretty sure it stems from my caramel conservativeness but to me this bar is too sticky and gooey and not good, just reach for a snickers.
Stephanie A.
Saint Louis, MO
We purchased these for Halloween. I thought they would be delicious with the addition of the caramel, however I found the sweetness of the flavors together to be overpowering. I'm a fan of the original Milky Way but the remix is not for me.
Manasee B.
I love milky way! Gooey caramel in the middle and chocolate compliments it perfectly. It's a good price at the local drug store and has a bunch in a fun little size - so I don't feel guilty snacking on them.
Heather S.
Nottingham, MD
Delicious, perfect size for snacking, and has everything a candy needs. This treat is not overly sweet, and the nougat is thick and creamy! The mix of milk chocolate, caramel, and nougat is a perfect combination with the perfect proportions!
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
Milky Way is by far my favorite candy bar I love the snack size variety when I need a little chocolate it's the perfect size without over doing it! I love the flavor and it's very affordable! It's so delicious I will definitely buy again!
Yrina T.
York, PA
Milky Way is by far my favorite chocolate candy, therefore making it my favorite treat to hand out during this time of year. When Halloween comes around I always make sure to stick my cauldron full of these little caramel filled treats!
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Hello! Chocolate lovers. The taste of a Miky Way Yummy in my Tummy. The value is good for the price. You should go get your's Toady! To other Candy bars you can't beat a good o Miky Way.
I get mind Miky Way at Food Lion and Wal-Mart's.
Avani P.
This is usually one of the candy packs I buy for Halloween. The kids love them and they always come back for more. It's a great treat. Caramel-lovers would love this. You can freeze these, chop them up and add them to any dessert. They're definitely a great addition.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love milky ways. They have been my favorite for a long time. I eat them every now and then, they are usually my go to if we stop somewhere to get gas. They are delicious and melt in your mouth
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
Love keeping these in my freezer as a little something sweet when i need it! I freeze all my candy I feel like it just puts it over top! They are perfect size so you don't feel bad about eating them and you can always grab two!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.