BY MILKY WAY

Arianna M.
Wow! i must say i don't usually eat sweets but when i do i gotta eat this milky way and wonka candies! i love milkey way more than any other chocolate! i eat it like once a month but when i do, I'm absolutely happy for a month, and then i have to eat it again hahaha!
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
I always think the fun size of any candy bar taste better than the full size version. Milky Way fun size bars are full of chocolate and caramel flavor. The nougat is light and airy. Very tasty chocolate treat. Repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future.
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
I love these Milky Ways in the fun size! They're great for getting your chocolate fix without having to worry about scarfing down an entire bar (or two!). I keep some at my office and regularly hand them out to coworkers who need a pre-portioned Milky Way fix.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I recently tried the milky way caramel apple minis. I found one bag at the store stuffed in another candy box in the halloween isle. They are the perfect mix of a caramel apple and chocolate! Limited harvest flavor so grab them while you can!
Brandi T.
Norton Shores, MI
Always delicious. Perfect combination of carmel, nouget, and chocolate. I love the fun size cuz they are easier to cart around. They also are easy to just pop in your mouth without having to keep track of a half eaten candy bar.
Klein T.
Chocolate is my life. My fridge is always full of chocolates including this one. The flavor is yummy i just love it. The price is affordable and i will always buy this one. For those who are chocolate lovers come and get yours now. I definitely recommend it.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Fav Trick or treat candy of all time. So much so that I always have a bag in the snack cabinet. Love the Carmel in the candy and how nice it melts with every bite and what can I say you can go wrong with "fun size".
Shelby K.
I love Milky way. The chocolate is nice and rich and the caramel is nice and sweet and the Nougat is fluffy. I love the fun size because it doesn't hurt my teeth like the full size candy bar does. Its a great on the go candy that i would recommend to anyone
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
I love Milky Ways! They are my sorority sister's favorite and she always have a bag of fun sizes at her apartment. I've definitely fallen in love with them in college and have found myself picking them up in the check out line even with her out of state.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
Love Love Love me a good cold milky way candy bar I usually put my milky way in the refrigerator and let it cool and eat it....when I bit into it the chocolate is hard and the caramel just come out so smooth.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.