BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Jailyne T.

It is delicious it has a unique flavor the caramel melts in my mouth seems to me a product of excellent quality and is one of my favorite chocolat
Melanie T.
Sidney, NE
My daughter likes milky way bars, but the last one purchased was really old and from bed bath and beyond and had a white film on the chocolate
magaly g.
I love caramel and chocolate together.I recommend it if you enjoy the mix as well. You can find it at your local drugstore and candy stores.
Jen Z.
Woodstock, IL
Nothing adds excitement to candy like a fun size. How can anyone have possibly not tried this in their lives yet? It's simply umamerican
Tia K.
Shreveport, LA
These Are Really Good You Just Cant Go Wring With These I Promise You'll Love Them no doubt about it but for me i can eat the whole bag!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Big bang! Love it so much especially coz it has peanut! So its sweet and kinda salty with caramel!! Its so good! But in moderation tho.
Karla R.
It's a delicious chocolate an excellent combination with caramel, the fun size are always a good idea to share with family and friends.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
This is how chocolate should taste! The flavor is perfect and delicious! And this presentation has the right size for a fun moment!
Angie L.
Santa Ana, CA
I think Milkyway's are okay but they don't relally have glavor, you need water with this candies cause you'll mouth will get dry.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
This chocolate is delicious milky way, I love the candy is inside and the taste is indescribable. One would not recommend enough.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.