BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Este parece perfecto tuene que estar fabuloso le encanta a mi hijo mandamelo os espero pronto
It's simply awesome!
The taste of this candy it's feel in the milky way, taste the milky way, creamy, caramelous, sweet chocolate taste. Definitly my favourite <3
Emely F.
Ist so creamy the chocolate and the caramel is just awesome. A piece of heaven to enjoy. I eat all the time when i Watch a movie With My Kids, and the most great ist tha you can buy in every retail store. So buy one rigth now.
Márcia O.
Barra de chocolate deliciosa, difícil comer só uma, não é um chocolate enjoativo, o que pra mim é essencial! é de uma tentação em forma de chocolate!
Smairah N.
West Yorkshire, Dewsbury
Its yummy , love anything thats from milky way, its heavenly taste just melts into the mouth with pure delight, the caramel is rich in taste and mouth watery , sublime !
Laura F.
Its flavor is incomparable, I love this chocolate is amazing I love it, it makes me happy to eat it, in my country I can not buy it anymore I miss them very much I like their taste, chocolate with perfect caramel
Allie H.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE these. Especially with their "fun" sixe, it makes it easy to pack with my lunch and take to-go. Although I always end up wanting more than the fun size, I get them for the portion control. The chocolate and caramel is the perfect mix of flavor.
Laura P.
Gostei muito deste doce, é bem doce porém não fica enjoativo otimo para comer quando se esta com fome.
kelly s.
scarborough, Ontario
OMG THIS CANDY BAR IS SOOOO GOOD! IT JUST MELTS IN MY MOUTH, DEF ONE OF MY FAVES. I EAT IT AS OFTEN AS I CAN
Maria R.
The milky way chocolate, has a delicious combination of flavors, it is very rich to feel as it melts inside the mouth and swallow each piece, it is the maximum!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.