Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz

BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
4.69 / 5 based on 523 Reviews

Product Description

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel and Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz: Fun-size snacks Rich chocolate, creamy caramel and smooth nougat Kosher see more...

Top Questions See all 4 Q&A

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Reviews (523)
Q&A (4)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • ":) The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time." in 2 reviews
  • "Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love getting Milky Ways back in the day, but I can't even remember the last time I had one!" in 1 review
Mariana T.
STUTTGART
14 reviews
They are delicious! I just can stop eating them. Sincerely, the best one!!!
karla u.
maturin
4 reviews
estos caramelos son deliciosos, son unos de mis dulces favoritos, la combinacion de chocolate que tiene le da un sabor muy bueno, y te dejan con ganas de seguir comiendo mas y mas, muy deliciosos los recomiendo al comerlos se hace agua a boca.
Angie G.
47 reviews
me encanta es un producto del cual comes uno y no puedes parar son muy buenos su sabor y su presentacion
María C.
Xalapa
3 reviews
Amazing, sweet and delicious caramel flavor. Perfecto to satisfy your cravings. You can find it at the supermarket, really economic.
lorena f.
18 reviews
Is one of the best chocolates I've tasted I like its flavor and its texture of just thinking about it I would love to eat one now
Wendy P.
1 review
Tiene un delicioso sabor, una consistencia algo pegajosa, en este tamaño es ideal para regalar en fiestas de cumpleaños o para tener un pequeño detalle, el costo es aceptable no muy caro ni muy barato. En lo personal me da muchas energías y me gusta comerlos en entretiempos de comida.
Erisenia s.
55 reviews
uyyy si mi favorito, rico, se siente verdaderamente el chocolate combinado con el caramelo, realete es uno de los mejores
Claudia C.
43 reviews
el chocolate milky way me encanta!!, desde pequeña lo como ya que su sabor es super rico, su consistencia es lo que lo hace especial
Sofía A.
19 reviews
Milky way is the best candy I' ve ever eat, the chocolate and caramel make the perfect mix. This size is all you need to be satisfied. I just love it.
Alexandra D.
20 reviews
Es una combinación estable y deliciosa, Ese tamaño es genial por que uno puede comerse varias durante el dia
Erica s.
132 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
12 reviews
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
Miami, FL
149 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
417 reviews
Badge Icon
Sweet Tooth Expert
Level 3
chocolat dark?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us