Alondra C.
It is a very rich chocolate with delicious filling, I love to eat one of dessert and give them too.
Andrea  A.
Mexico, Puebla
This is my faveeee since forever Its really delicious and sticky and i love that kind of candies
Marilyn J.
St Andrews, NB
Oh these are so yummy. They are the perfect chocolate bar. I highly recommend them to everyone
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Este parece perfecto tuene que estar fabuloso le encanta a mi hijo mandamelo os espero pronto
Caroline S.
really creamy, tasty and good for that break time.Perfect to share with your friends, family
Ileana G.
santo domingo
What can i say!>? i love chocolate and this one! is one of my favorite! lo amo!! i love it!!
Jeane C.
New Castle, DE, DE
This chocolate and a delight, so not easily find, love chocolates, I'm addicted to chocolate
Seema J.
I like all the products related to chocelates because i have an habit to eat chocolate daily
Carolina S.
its delicuous, i prefer it iced, its very sweet i love it. its better than other chocolates
Denisse G.
The chocolate and caramel is the best thing in the world. Milky Way is a excellent product.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.