Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz

BY MILKY WAY

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars75%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars4%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
4.69 / 5 based on 518 Reviews

Product Description

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel and Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz: Fun-size snacks Rich chocolate, creamy caramel and smooth nougat Kosher see more...

Top Questions See all 21 Q&A

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Reviews (518)
Q&A (4)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time." in 2 reviews
  • ":) The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!" in 2 reviews
  • "Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to love getting Milky Ways back in the day, but I can't even remember the last time I had one!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar. " in 1 review
Francis M.
Stuart, Florida
32 reviews
Milkyway is my favorite chocolate, I love the taste and the filling kills me, I recommend it, I die for it
marlene g.
13 reviews
they are really good , the taste it's amazing i think they should tried more flavors or export more flavors
Angie G.
45 reviews
me encanta es un producto del cual comes uno y no puedes parar son muy buenos su sabor y su presentacion
Mirelle G.
7 reviews
Chocolate maravilhoso. muito gostoso pena que é muito pequeno e se torna caro, pelo tamanho ser pequeno.
Laura P.
2 reviews
Gostei muito deste doce, é bem doce porém não fica enjoativo otimo para comer quando se esta com fome.
RAQUEL  B.
14 reviews
Adoro la combinación de este caramelo con el chocolate y el tamaño es perfecto para cubrir mis antojos.
Elsy C.
Guadalajara México
33 reviews
This chocolate is so delicious !! 😍 is the perfect chocolate tastes delicious and I love it stuffed !!
Silvana H.
Cd. de Mexico
3 reviews
Buen chocolate, tiene un gran tamaño y sabe muy rico también te sirve para compartir el mejor chocolate
Karina M.
29 reviews
Good, good, and good. It's chocolates, its a simple question, yea you can invite me chocolates... Kkkkk
Alondra C.
4 reviews
It is a very rich chocolate with delicious filling, I love to eat one of dessert and give them too.
Erica s.
132 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
Miami, FL
114 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
12 reviews
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
421 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
chocolat dark?

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!