BY MILKY WAY

Maria B.
This candy bar is really, really amazing, the perfect combination with ice cream, for all days in summer!!!!
kelly s.
scarborough, Ontario
OMG THIS CANDY BAR IS SOOOO GOOD! IT JUST MELTS IN MY MOUTH, DEF ONE OF MY FAVES. I EAT IT AS OFTEN AS I CAN
Alexandra D.
Es una combinación estable y deliciosa, Ese tamaño es genial por que uno puede comerse varias durante el dia
Wendy F.
Try this too many times, they are delicious, creamy and soft, but I don't like that much the "caramel" on top
Sultan A.
Amazing chocolate. I could say one of the best I ever tried. Very chocolaty and the caramel fusion is good.
marlene g.
they are really good , the taste it's amazing i think they should tried more flavors or export more flavors
Francis M.
Stuart, Florida
Milkyway is my favorite chocolate, I love the taste and the filling kills me, I recommend it, I die for it
Angie G.
me encanta es un producto del cual comes uno y no puedes parar son muy buenos su sabor y su presentacion
Mirelle G.
Chocolate maravilhoso. muito gostoso pena que é muito pequeno e se torna caro, pelo tamanho ser pequeno.
Elsy C.
Guadalajara México
This chocolate is so delicious !! 😍 is the perfect chocolate tastes delicious and I love it stuffed !!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.