BY MILKY WAY

Kayleigh O.
I am obsessed with Milky Way fun size candy bars. They are perfect to hand out for Halloween or perfect to stash inside your desk and munch on. The chocolate flavor is good and the caramel is just right. They are a good value for what you're getting.
Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
I buy these for the office, and they can't get enough, (nor, to be honest, can I!) We love the fact that there's no peanuts to get stuck in our teeth, and it's sweet and savory enough to give you that satisfied feeling, even in fun size, that makes you feel like you've eaten a full candy bar!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
M&M Mars Milky Way Product is full of caramel and is creamy chocolate that I enjoy for snack from time to time. I purchased them at Walmart and would definitely purchase them again. I definitely recommend them to others to try. You will love this product.
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
Love these! Perfect snack size and are very convenient for on the go. If you can find them after a holiday, they are even more affordable - I usually buy them after halloween since I don't like spending a lot of money on candy. Will definitely repurchase and definitely recommend.
Leyga A.
Lexington, KY
I love milky way! They never failed on making their chocolate with caramel inside. I love how the caramel is not very liquidy but chewable. You can get in anywhere in the store (Walmart, Kroger, Safeway). Price is not expensive. I would recommend this to everyone! It is a very good snacks!
María S.
Milky Way chocolates are really good, I love the taste of caramel and as complemented by the chocolate. Mikes could eat them without getting bored. I love giving detqallitos and one of them is the Milky Way. Good to have for Halloween, Christmas or Valentine's Day.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I really enjoyed milky Way's they're one of my favorite candy bars I especially love these little Fun Size ones we get Sam from our local Dollar Store the really easy to pack for the kids for snacks on the go and also for me I recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate and nougat
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I always have a pack of fun sized milky way in my house! Its a yummy snack to run to if you want a little bit of chocolate and caramel! Its absolutely delicious! I usually pick some up at Walmart its very affordable and I have 1 every night after dinner or if i just want something sweet
Jacenne L.
I love these. The way the melt in your mouth and have the perfect taste of caramel and chocolate! It's a party in my mouth. I love these and bite size makes it a nice on the go treat. I highly recommend them if you're a chocolate and caramel lover! You can't go wrong.
Hope B.
Fun size is the only way to get the perfect portion of your favorite candy bar. I love milky ways because they are easy to eat, simple consistency throughout, with the perfect combination of nougat, Carmel and chocolate. Delicious!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.