BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Sara H.
Sunderland, MD
I love it so much although I wish there was more in the bag as usual I think I'm okay with gaining 200 pounds from eating these everyday bc they are just so damn good
Alix C.
Oakland, CA
My boss brought some of these in for on halloween and it's great. Sweet and chocolatey, but a bit sticky which makes it a bit hard to eat but the taste is very good.
Taylor T.
Roseville, MI
One of the greatest candies. I will forever buy some of these. FOREVER! I love how the chocolate is really rich, and melts in your mouth, along with the caramel. 😊😄
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Milky Way is the best candy out there! It is so delicious. I love the caramel chocolateness. The bite size are so awesome, I have to eat 3 to 4 pieces at a time.
Kristen K.
Richardson, TX
A good one to keep in the freezer for a quick sweet treat when the day is winding down. Have always loved Milky Way since I was a kid. They never get old!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
These are awesome as a Halloween treat! If you love caramel and chocolate, you'll love Milky Way. The fun size is perfect to hit thar sweet tooth craving
Shad L.
Spokane
Completely satisfying theres never enough
my hole family loves milky way in all sizes but we love
the small bite size when kicking back watching a movie
Erica H.
Lebanon, KY
We love candy! Milky way is one of our favorites. I like the fun size for my kids. They settle for the little bar without and fuss and sugar overload.
Stephanie S.
One of my favorite candy bars. Fun size are just the perfect size for when you want just a little something chocolaty sweet but not a whole candy bar.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
You cannot go wrong with a Milky Way candy bar. The chocolate & the caramel is the perfect combination. They are the perfect size for a quick snack.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.