BY MILKY WAY

Alexa M.
Queretaro, Mexico.
My family and i love Milky Way! We love the fact that inside, it contains variety of flavors that make ir really yummy!
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
such a delicious chocolate bar in the absolute perfect size!! affordable and the mini sizes are great for portioning!
Liz J.
I like it very much Its flavor is unique, I could eat them all the time, besides that they are very good energetico.
Ana N.
Me encanta el chocolate....me los quiero comer todos, son divinos, lo mas rico del mundo, son un motivo de alegria
Lou H.
Damn... My favorite candy ever, its so sweet and it feels like a place of heaven in earth, the price is excellent
Tiare M.
Soy amante del chocolate y es mi debilidad, esta combinación es perfecta, me encanta para satisfacer mis antojos.
Daniela M.
Exquisito e inugualable, chocolate relleno con un dulce carmamelo con una textura inigualable, muy recommendado :)
Jessiica V.
It's very good I really recommend it is very delicious
And is one of my favorite chocolates. Perfect to give away
Kim B.
very Yummy, delicious, and tasty
sooth and creamy milk chocolate with a caramel fill
Chocolate is good for you to
Bernadette C.
My Aunt always giving me this chocolate especially with the almonds one. This is one of my favorite chocolate.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.