Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz

BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
4.69 / 5 based on 523 Reviews

Product Description

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel and Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz: Fun-size snacks Rich chocolate, creamy caramel and smooth nougat Kosher see more...

Top Questions See all 4 Q&A

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Reviews (523)
Q&A (4)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • ":) The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time." in 2 reviews
  • "Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love getting Milky Ways back in the day, but I can't even remember the last time I had one!" in 1 review
Adriana G.
12 reviews
Son mis chocolates favoritos el sabor la textura todo me encanta saben delicioso y el tamaño esta super bien para darse el gusto
andrea n.
maracaibo
23 reviews
This is my favorite candy bar I'm a sucker for chocolate and this is delicious the nugget it's creamy and the caramel is great
Karina M.
30 reviews
Good, good, and good. It's chocolates, its a simple question, yea you can invite me chocolates... Kkkkk
Daniela M.
6 reviews
Exquisito e inugualable, chocolate relleno con un dulce carmamelo con una textura inigualable, muy recommendado :)
Ileana G.
santo domingo
10 reviews
What can i say!>? i love chocolate and this one! is one of my favorite! lo amo!! i love it!!
Karla A.
Tabasco, Mexico
10 reviews
El chocolate es delicioso pero que la gente recuerde, todo con moderacion y es sano
RAQUEL  B.
14 reviews
Adoro la combinación de este caramelo con el chocolate y el tamaño es perfecto para cubrir mis antojos.
Alexa M.
Queretaro, Mexico.
17 reviews
My family and i love Milky Way! We love the fact that inside, it contains variety of flavors that make ir really yummy!
Seema J.
32 reviews
I like all the products related to chocelates because i have an habit to eat chocolate daily
Anouk S.
37 reviews
Milky Way has one of the best chocolates in the world. The flavor, the texture are awesome!
Erica s.
132 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
Miami, FL
149 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
12 reviews
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
417 reviews
Badge Icon
Sweet Tooth Expert
Level 3
chocolat dark?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us