María C.
Amazing, sweet and delicious caramel flavor. Perfecto to satisfy your cravings. You can find it at the supermarket, really economic.
Celia R.
So good and rich and at the same time with a pleasant taste for the palate, Is an unimaginable flavor of caramel melting in the mouth
fernanda v.
the milky way is very delicious too It has an exquisite taste. This is the richest thing in the world Does not compare with anything
Johandry V.
6703 NW 7th st

I have not tasted richer than this chocolate, I like a lot tastes very rich. I recommend it with my eyes closed without any problem
Adriana G.
Son mis chocolates favoritos el sabor la textura todo me encanta saben delicioso y el tamaño esta super bien para darse el gusto
Beatriz T.
This is my perfect gift for christmas LOL. It's perfect! The caramel is the best. If my boyfriend is reading this, buy it please!
Ashlyn P.
es mi chocolate favorito <3 no es muy caro y puedes compartirlo, ideal para regalar a tu familia o a la persona que mas quieras.
Is a very delicious, is sweet, easy to take anywhere is one oficina muy favorites because It has a mixture oficina great flavors
lorena f.
Is one of the best chocolates I've tasted I like its flavor and its texture of just thinking about it I would love to eat one now
andrea n.
This is my favorite candy bar I'm a sucker for chocolate and this is delicious the nugget it's creamy and the caramel is great
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.