Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz

BY MILKY WAY

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
4.69 / 5 based on 523 Reviews

Product Description

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel and Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz: Fun-size snacks Rich chocolate, creamy caramel and smooth nougat Kosher see more...

Top Questions See all 4 Q&A

Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun Size, 22.51 Oz
Reviews (523)
Q&A (4)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • ":) The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time." in 2 reviews
  • "Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar. " in 1 review
  • "I used to love getting Milky Ways back in the day, but I can't even remember the last time I had one!" in 1 review
Ade S.
25 reviews

Chocolate and caramel are two things that almost everyone likes and good is to buy these two things in a single snack, I really like this chocolate.
Márcia O.
7 reviews
Barra de chocolate deliciosa, difícil comer só uma, não é um chocolate enjoativo, o que pra mim é essencial! é de uma tentação em forma de chocolate!
Scarlette A.
7 reviews
galleta muy dulce a mi gusto, tiende a ser excesivo, pero no soy alguien que suele comer mucho, disfruto del chocolate, pero no es de gran calidad.
erika c.
santo domingo este
1 review
Soy fanática del chocolate, pero esta barra lo tiene todo en uno y además te quita el antojo mas aun en las tardes cuando te provoca un chocolate.
Lisa T.
73 reviews
Yummy!! I like the "fun" size! They are the perfect bite size!! One or 2 is very satisfying but it would be easy to eat the entire bag!!! lol
jasmin k.
4 reviews
i love milky ways they r soooo nice if you hve not tasted them then you r gonna have a bad life oh my god i love them i can eat them all day
Merlyna D.
31 reviews
me encantan super cremossitos son hermosos me parecen super genial lo omo diario sabe muy rico me enanta super buen produto rico y hermosos
Karla S.
16 reviews
this chocolate is very tasy, because is very very sweet, and i always buy this chocolate because is cheap, have a good flavor, good price.
Rafaela M.
26 reviews
Milky way Chocolate is a very good tasty chocolate, that I love. But it's very fat. I don't eat too much, but it's perfect for a deserv.
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
33 reviews
ME ENCANTA.. Es el mejor del mundo mundial..Rico por fuera y por dentro. En mi país comprarlo es un lujo pero es un ljo que me encanta.
Erica s.
132 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
Miami, FL
146 reviews
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
12 reviews
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
420 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
chocolat dark?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us