BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Yara M.
If you're hungry and only can buy snacks or your'e in a diet but need something to keep up in class EAT THIS. It has a good flavor and smells good. i eat this whenever i feel hungry in the university and i need to wait until lunch time. It'S WORTHY, you should give it a try.
Isis L.
Amo el chocolate y milky way es de mis favoritos tiene una sabor muy rico enserio es un chocolate que nunca nos deberia faltar para darnos un pequeño anotojo
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
ME ENCANTA.. Es el mejor del mundo mundial..Rico por fuera y por dentro. En mi país comprarlo es un lujo pero es un ljo que me encanta.
Rafaela M.
Milky way Chocolate is a very good tasty chocolate, that I love. But it's very fat. I don't eat too much, but it's perfect for a deserv.
Lisa T.
Yummy!! I like the "fun" size! They are the perfect bite size!! One or 2 is very satisfying but it would be easy to eat the entire bag!!! lol
Johandry V.
6703 NW 7th st

I have not tasted richer than this chocolate, I like a lot tastes very rich. I recommend it with my eyes closed without any problem
Influenster M.
They should make chocolate 98 % nougat. I love nougat so much. Sometimes you just crave chocolates and this is the one I grab
Rhiannon B.
St. Cloud
I love Milky Way candy bars. If you just want the chocolate and the smooth caramel then this is what you need. Caramel and chocolate are a great combo!
Omri O.
Hertzliya
SO GOOD!! If you like caramel and you like chocolate, this is the chocolate bar for you! I can honestly eat Milky Way all day everyday!
Beatriz T.
This is my perfect gift for christmas LOL. It's perfect! The caramel is the best. If my boyfriend is reading this, buy it please!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.