BY MILKY WAY

Lisa T.
Yummy!! I like the "fun" size! They are the perfect bite size!! One or 2 is very satisfying but it would be easy to eat the entire bag!!! lol
jasmin k.
i love milky ways they r soooo nice if you hve not tasted them then you r gonna have a bad life oh my god i love them i can eat them all day
Merlyna D.
me encantan super cremossitos son hermosos me parecen super genial lo omo diario sabe muy rico me enanta super buen produto rico y hermosos
Karla S.
this chocolate is very tasy, because is very very sweet, and i always buy this chocolate because is cheap, have a good flavor, good price.
Rafaela M.
Milky way Chocolate is a very good tasty chocolate, that I love. But it's very fat. I don't eat too much, but it's perfect for a deserv.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
i love chocolate in all its forms and though my favorite will always be white this to bite him far behind not see the sky. I love him!
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
ME ENCANTA.. Es el mejor del mundo mundial..Rico por fuera y por dentro. En mi país comprarlo es un lujo pero es un ljo que me encanta.
María C.
Xalapa
Amazing, sweet and delicious caramel flavor. Perfecto to satisfy your cravings. You can find it at the supermarket, really economic.
Omri O.
Hertzliya
SO GOOD!! If you like caramel and you like chocolate, this is the chocolate bar for you! I can honestly eat Milky Way all day everyday!
Celia R.
So good and rich and at the same time with a pleasant taste for the palate, Is an unimaginable flavor of caramel melting in the mouth
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.